MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastSpartan

Sr Member
Since it's my B-Day in a month and a half, my parents wants me to buy my things now, so I have them for my b-day (I'll buy them on ebay)

My 3 mp3 players broke, so I need a new one.
<ul>[*]Halo 3 Zune[*]iPod Video[*]iPod Touch[/list]
My parents are ok with 200$, but not really with 400$.

Anyway, which one would be the best choice. (I really like the Zune and the Touch :D)

PS : I want to watch movies and video. I'm listening to like 400 songs maximum.

hmm... i think i would ust go for a MP4 cuz it has video and music.
it doesnt hold as much as and ipod, but it sure is cheaper.
im gonna get one cuz i want vids on my players.
my big sis is a b**** so she wont let me use her ipod. but i got a guitar instead of it.
i make mah own music!!!

it all depending on how much music you have

I say ipod i never had a problem with it and apple a good company if you have any problems with

But i think the ipod touch is useless it only 16 gb so and you can get a hacked iphone if you wait till the new ones to come out

id say, pitch in with the iTouch if ur parents are uneasy spending $400. but if theres no money, go for the MP4's...
alternatively, you could get a PSP, which you can get for $250 now and the mem stick can be up to like 150 bucks for a 4 gig. I got mine on sale for 80 at Futureshop.
the PSP holds images, music, and video clips. AND, you can access the internet with its web browser.

Im using my iPod touch right now to type this. Its great for the Internet. If it helps I let my friend play with it and he tried to give me his zune for it. LOL. He wants one now.

Have you looked at the Samsung P2 series?

got flash? click here

you could easily get that for within your price range. I just got mine, and couldn't be happier.

If not, the creative zen is the best punch for it's price.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastSpartan @ Jan 30 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Since it's my B-Day in a month and a half, my parents wants me to buy my things now, so I have them for my b-day (I'll buy them on ebay)

My 3 mp3 players broke, so I need a new one.<ul>[*]Halo 3 Zune[*]iPod Video[*]iPod Touch[/list]My parents are ok with 200$, but not really with 400$.

Anyway, which one would be the best choice. (I really like the Zune and the Touch :D)
PS : I want to watch movies and video. I'm listening to like 400 songs maximum.</div>
Get the iPod Touch. I have one and its amazing! And its not even that costy, you can get one from apple.com for like 300 dollars. Hey, it beats paying 600 for an iPhone. :p

Zaso117 said:
Have you looked at the Samsung P2 series?

got flash? click here
you could easily get that for within your price range. I just got mine, and couldn't be happier.
If not, the creative zen is the best punch for it's price.
yeah, too bad i bought one right before they lowered the price. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobile email, AIM, weather, and internet browsing beats the zune anyday, go with the touch.

I love microsoft more than apple, but because they didnt have a zune touch, I was forced to go with apple....

The only complaint I have on the ipod touch is it having a shiny chrome back which smudges and scratches easily, then the shiny screen, finger prints everywhere, so make sure you get screen protectors!

Sorry for bringing my old post back to live, but I received my ipod Touch. One of the best thing I've ever got :rolleyes

Evil Femle said:
Im using my iPod touch right now to type this. Its great for the Internet. If it helps I let my friend play with it and he tried to give me his zune for it. LOL. He wants one now.
haha I'm using mine right now too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back