Mustang Week 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, they do look like great events. I'd also be a charge to get a couple of guys in Halo costumes to cruise around in a pony :)

Agreed, they do look like great events. I'd also be a charge to get a couple of guys in Halo costumes to cruise around in a pony :)
That would be a lot of fun to do.

Whenever a Halo game comes out I usually set up my Master Chief suit in the passenger seat, and drive around with it for a few days. I love to see the looks on people's faces.

LOL, that's hilarious! I may actually do that myself :)

I have been thinking about filming "The Chief" going for a cruise. Without costume pieces on from the waist down, just the chest, and nothing on the left arm I think I could drive with the remainder of the costume on. Careful filming from the passenger seat would disguise the deficiencies. The looks would also be priceless.

Good idea, but both cars are sticks. I need to handle the steering wheel when shifting gears and there isn't enough range of motion with forearm/bicep to make that safe. I'm not sure I can shift gears with the right forearm on, but I should be OK with the bicep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back