My armor :) Almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youve got the color down just right, i think i'm in love...

May I marry your armor?

BlacRoseImmortal said:
WOW THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youve got the color down just right, i think i'm in love...

May I marry your armor?

not if i do first!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank a million for liking my work:)
Wait for my next project....
Female MC armor
lol
Peace R

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Alright, lets settle this like SPARTANs!!!!!.....
ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!!!!!!!!!

Specops616 said:
Thank a million for liking my work:)
Wait for my next project....
Female MC armor
lol
Peace R

Oh yes :) Please do. I seriously can't wait to see that!

I'm so impressed by the quality of your finished armor. It's simply amazing. The detail and the inclusion of the extra leds blew me away.

just saw this was your first post, then i saw your armour... then my mouth dropped open
seriously! thats amazing! and you did that without asking any questions!!!
there arent many people who have armour better than that!

Hey Specops. I can't believe I missed this thread. Great work buddy. It's a hero design/Leemore jobby right? I like the modilfications you've done to the helmet, like adding the black nose piece for example.
I've actually got the same armor, It's amazing to see how 2 people can have the same origianl product and come out with 2 different things.
If your interested there's some pics of my armor here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry129306
I think your paint job is better though, I might have to consider repainting mine.

I recognize those legs! Looks really good - I understand the amount of work involved in finishing out even pre-molded pieces. Congratulations and welcome to the 405th!

Here's what I did with mine:

Paintjob

rvb18 said:
omfg wtf bbq that is awsome most in game like suit in my mind might be better then adam(sry man ). wait that look like adam's suit whats going on here. * has a stroke*

I wouldnt think it's better then Adam's... i think it's more like "equal" (exclude helmet)
These are just copies of the muckle statue..

Adam used the muckle statue and modified it (as you did), so it has more detail then the muckle.

Adam also "CaN haZ bLu3 r3Alm" helmet, your helmet is a muckle statue cast.

I'm not trying to compare these (altough i am).. But i'm just saying that they both used the muckle statue to make their armor, and you both has actually modified it.

I mean this is truely awesome tough :eek:

My point is, it looks nearly (if not even perfectly) the same as adams armor, so how can it be better?

I can see how you both have modifed the suits and both have their + and drawbacks.

-Fin(n)ish

If you need detailed pix of wut I have done to the armor please let me know
It's alot of work....
BTW
If you cut the arm piece like the kodobukiya figure, you can move better.
The jock piece... I guess that's how u call it...
Has been mod heavly too.... It is closer to HALO 3 version

RedTogusa said:
Hey Specops. I can't believe I missed this thread. Great work buddy. It's a hero design/Leemore jobby right? I like the modilfications you've done to the helmet, like adding the black nose piece for example.
I've actually got the same armor, It's amazing to see how 2 people can have the same origianl product and come out with 2 different things.
If your interested there's some pics of my armor here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry129306
I think your paint job is better though, I might have to consider repainting mine.

Specops616 said:
If you need detailed pix of wut I have done to the armor please let me know
It's alot of work....
BTW
If you cut the arm piece like the kodobukiya figure, you can move better.
The jock piece... I guess that's how u call it...
Has been mod heavly too.... It is closer to HALO 3 version

Do you mean cut out on the inside of the arm piece(the part near your armpit)? yeah I thought about that, it's a good idea.
I also noticed your mods to the jock/cod piece, great work. I'm in the middle of doing the same myself with those 2 'notches' on either side of the strap/belt area, if that makes any sense. :p Did you actually cut those notches out or are they painted on?
Your attention to detail is outstanding.

Oh and I'd be interested to find out how you rigged up all your lighting. Are the arms and chest lights all wired to the same power source or have you got a seperate battery for each one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back