My Cardboard Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE THE SPARTAN LASER!
Can you make a tutorial or show me a link on how to do it!?

I so want to go IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER ^.^

Srry for being so hyper :p

Vips44 said:
Hey, Nice armor. I'm looking to to make some cardbord armor. Did you use pepakura on it or did you just wing it? Do you have any other tips? Thanks
I just winged it. And I just modified my old helmet to make the new one.

I should have thought ahead but I didnt think about making a pproper tutorial when I put this all together. Sorry about that everyone but its probably too lay to make one now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff man, your Non-Linear Gallien rifle came out alot better than mines.
But I do have a purpose with this post. In your ability to craft and design halo weapons FAR FAR FAR exceeds mine, I was wondering if you could please teach me how to make an AR out of cardboard like you did. I seriously do need help in that. It would help me so much, thanks for reading.

CARDBOARD?! Whoa thats amazing dude! Did you just make it by looking at the pics or did you use like pepakura??
--Splazer's awesome!

SOLIP5IL said:
CARDBOARD?! Whoa thats amazing dude! Did you just make it by looking at the pics or did you use like pepakura??
--Splazer's awesome!

TastyBread undo your amazing cardboard mastery unto me :lol: But seriously how do u make such awesome stuff? What do you use for references? Do you use pep? Or just pics? Or what?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone working on the spartan laser anymore??? I would pay serious cash to anyone who could pep the spartan laser and put a coat or two of resin on it for me. PM me or if this tastybread fellow is still around, did he ever mold that splaser???

Man you can't post in a topic that's dead 2 years and expect not to get flamed real hard. Might be something that you may want to ask in an intro post on the introduction thread.

While you're at it you may want to watch this : Orientation Video

Welcome to the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back