My Cats Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So adorable would love make a helmet for my beardie but he's a tad bit small and my husband would think i have completely lost it considering my godzilla is spoiled enough

Well i am insanely bored alot so my dog gets it next. He wil get full armor because he is kinda stupid and dosent care if i put stuff on him.

Cayoke said:
Well i am insanely bored alot so my dog gets it next. He wil get full armor because he is kinda stupid and dosent care if i put stuff on him.

Your going to make me die laughing.

I was wondering if any one have hampsters?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Poor kitty. haha

The funny thing is, I have actually thought about doing the same thing!

ODST 276 said:
Your going to make me die laughing.

I was wondering if any one have hampsters?

My brother has Guinea pigs and 2 Rabbits.

They are the most stealthiest and fastest units of the UNSC :p

Don't anger the kittens!!! One day they will attempt to rebel in the Geoff The Feline Objectifier rebellion. (hmmm... not the greatest acronym :lol) and what do the parents think of it? ;)

Cheers!

Merry Christmas!!!

(or whatever winter holiday you celebrate)

Alex spartan177 said:
My brother has Guinea pigs and 2 Rabbits.

They are the most stealthiest and fastest units of the UNSC :p

Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Your killing me.It's not funny.I can see you right now bursting in laughter!Stop it!

Be calm ODST...

Wait...Wait...let me right my will before I read any more of your posts...5 HOURS LATER. There ok,all done.

HARR 18 said:
The 312th regement of the UNSC The SFC.

SFC (Small Furry Creatures)

:lol

Well my pet is in the J.A.R.

J.A.R. (Jackass Regement)

You see: He's a marine that was on board the Pillar Of Autumn.He fought side by side with the Chief.He's my hero!

100_7228.jpg

ODST 276 said:
Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Your killing me.It's not funny.I can see you right now bursting in laughter!Stop it!

Be calm ODST...

Wait...Wait...let me right my will before I read any more of your posts...5 HOURS LATER. There ok,all done.

Well my pet is in the J.A.R.

J.A.R. (Jackass Regement)

You see: He's a marine that was on board the Pillar Of Autumn.He fought side by side with the Chief.He's my hero!

100_7228.jpg

Is that a horse???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back