Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the armor coating that's in the Beta Flights but I haven't found one that I was super crazy about. the bleached bone one you get at level 17 looks good but its not GREAT. I hope they give individual color options for the different pieces. Loving the Beta though.

update: Hi everyone, it's been a while. I've been very busy during the last couple months because I started college and moved into a dorm and stuff.

Anyways, I attached magnets to the helmet so I can finally wear it!
244468639_1535359640144108_3334942282759370107_n.jpg

(I may have used a little bit too much body filler in a lot of unnecessary places, oops)

I'm also currently in the process of painting the helmet (I switched back to the scorpion punch color scheme). The colors aren't the greatest so I'm probably going to repaint most of it.

I'm going to build a small vacuum forming table soon so that i can finally make the visor.

Also, if you want a better look at the 3D model, I uploaded it to Sketchfab and I'm also working on uploading it to Thingiverse.

Hi, I'm Pebelo and I'm currently beginning my halo cosplay journey. I've always been interested in cosplay but the mk7 cosplay guide 343i recently released got me really excited and made me want to make a suit of armor of my own.

I'm not good at working with foam, etc. so I'm planning on 3d printing my armor. I'm getting myself a 3d printer sometime this summer so I don't have to use the extremely expensive 3d printing services every time I want to work on a piece of the armor.

I know there's probably somebody working on 3d models of the armor already. But I think it's really important that I make my own models since I'm going to study game graphics production in college next year. I am currently working on the helmet. I still have a lot of work to do as you can see but I'm very happy with how it's turning out (visor is temporary to cover up the inside of the model).

View attachment 307260View attachment 307261

I'll keep updating this thread every once in a while with my progress.

Any advice on 3d printing / which 3d printer to get would be highly appreciated!
Awesome. Please keep us updated.

update: Hi everyone, it's been a while. I've been very busy during the last couple months because I started college and moved into a dorm and stuff.

Anyways, I attached magnets to the helmet so I can finally wear it!
View attachment 310940
(I may have used a little bit too much body filler in a lot of unnecessary places, oops)

I'm also currently in the process of painting the helmet (I switched back to the scorpion punch color scheme). The colors aren't the greatest so I'm probably going to repaint most of it.

I'm going to build a small vacuum forming table soon so that i can finally make the visor.

Also, if you want a better look at the 3D model, I uploaded it to Sketchfab and I'm also working on uploading it to Thingiverse.
That's awesome. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back