My First Project - Brute Spiker

Status
Not open for further replies.
update: I'm currently working on a few things, a war machine suit for my little brother and a carbine rifle.

I've seen your guy's projects and they inspired me to make something, even if its not on the same skill level. This will be made out of cardboard and glue. I'll paint it when its done.

Here is what took about an hour to do.

bottom blueprints :lol

top blueprints

cardboard cutouts

box thing in pieces

box thing together

everything together

Lookin good so far dude. For some reason i all ways loved the spiker even though it was just a slow needler with out the super combine....

I always liked the spiker as well. When dual wielded with the plasma rifle it was amazing. Your project is looking good welcome to the forums.

I really hope the spiker gets a beefed up version for reach like the plasma rifle.

Squirtle117 said:
I always liked the spiker as well. When dual wielded with the plasma rifle it was amazing. Your project is looking good welcome to the forums.

I really hope the spiker gets a beefed up version for reach like the plasma rifle.

i want it to be like the one in land fall, Strong but one shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! But it looks... really small... :eek Is it me? anyway, that is a great scratchbuild. Keep it coming!

Boba Fett said:
Very nice! But it looks... really small... :eek Is it me? anyway, that is a great scratchbuild. Keep it coming!

yeah..it does look a liil small. but it has good detail and its coming along really well! ;)

with the handle and blades it should look quite a bit bigger, and it could be the perfect size for people to hold!

the spiker in the game is like 2 foot long or something. lol.

Boba Fett said:

Thanks for the welcoming. Yeah its small, I'm not trying to make a scale copy, just something for looks. Gonna add some little details to it and the blades today.

day three, I wont add the spikes until the end after their painted. I have everything done for the front half, now off to work on the second half which right now looks like its gonna be harder than the first half.

Wow that is very nice. Love to scratch build. Well you have to think, Brutes = 10ft tall. So if he made it to scale, it would be pretty big.

Anyways, very nice job.

2killalegend said:
that looks really good! were did you get the blueprints from??

I made them all my self, I just look at reference pictures of the brute spiker and draw them out. Almost everything you see was drawn once. I'm just getting lucky with everything working.

impwarior said:
any chance of puting the blueprints up for others?

this looks amazing

Wow, thanks, yeah when I'm done, I'll try to scan them and put them up. The only problem is that a few things I improved on, like the beginning with the box thing. But that shouldn't be too hard to do yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back