My first Suit. Agent Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks really amazing, nice job with the helmet. How many people were taking your picture?

This entire process was very well done and the end result looks clean and professional! I'm very pleased there are more RvB fans and on top of that, someone's constructing Agent Maine's armor! I'm working on Agent South's armor and my older and taller sister's going to take on North's. At this point my question is where did you find the HD chest plate? Every link I've tried is broken and I'm not really feeling the normal detail armor.

Other than that, please say you're going to make more armor for the hell of it, this looks really great!

This entire process was very well done and the end result looks clean and professional! I'm very pleased there are more RvB fans and on top of that, someone's constructing Agent Maine's armor! I'm working on Agent South's armor and my older and taller sister's going to take on North's. At this point my question is where did you find the HD chest plate? Every link I've tried is broken and I'm not really feeling the normal detail armor.

Other than that, please say you're going to make more armor for the hell of it, this looks really great!
I made Caboose. And my brother has prefect armor so he kinda looks like those guys in the last few seasons. the white ones. i can never remember what they are called.

Thanks :) This is where I found my chest file: http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index
I will be making more stuff for sure. I think that ill try to do a speed build of Darth vader in time for Star Wars seven.

- - - Updated - - -

Big fan of the EVA helmet.
Thanks man. That was pretty hard to make.

Wow! That suit is done amazingly well! Congrats on finishing it while living in Alaska, I can understand the hard to find materials.

Thanks :) This is where I found my chest file: http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index
I will be making more stuff for sure. I think that ill try to do a speed build of Darth vader in time for Star Wars seven.

Yeah, that's where I got the rest of my Mark VI HD armor. It looks like you used the HD Mark VI for the chest, but following those links lead to deleted files. I've had no luck finding it anywhere else.
Like to see that progress on Darth Vader though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made Caboose. And my brother has prefect armor so he kinda looks like those guys in the last few seasons. the white ones. i can never remember what they are called.
Caboose? Oh nice, I'll go look at that! And the white ones in the last few seasons... I can only think of the Feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back