My friend died...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly sorry for his loss.

I know what it feels like to lose a close friend. I lost a very close friend due to an unknown illness in the 4th grade.

I'm sorry for your loss My condolenses to his family.I know how hard it is to lose a loved one My brother died and it was rough.Keep your spirits up.His memory lives on.You may meet him again one day in heaven. He stands before GOD His creator.
He died doing something he enjoyed. And did not suffer.My prayers are with you and His family

man......that suxs i geuss hell get to pwn noobs forever now :( i feel for ya man my mom died last year of cancer which spread to her heart and lungs but she never stoped smileing.......

A TRUE SPARTAN NEVER DIES.....

sorry for your loss.

talk about love for the game (not trying to be a smartass)

im sure bungie would not have a problem honoring him.

i feel like an ass saying this but it would be funny if they gave his gamer tag recon lol

sorry thats just what kind of came to mind and im reallyt sorry for your loss

I was wondering if bungie would do anything to honor him. I wouldn't know how to let them know. We all heardcabout the Halo proposal... Thanks everyone for your support. Don't feel sorry for me though.

I am deeply sorry for your loss, he seemed like such a bright kid. May God rest his soul and bring peace upon his family and friends. Unfortunate how young innocent people die. In the words of Bungie:

A Hero need not to speak, for when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

I have a Bungie workers gamertag, infact i was just playing with him last night, I can talk to him about honoring this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back