My H360 & Exclusive Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
what comes on the harddrive out of the box?

i actually havent looked, i dont think anything... all the exclusive stuff u have to DL, im just using my old 20 for my saved games till i can get my hands on a Xfer cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. i was about to pick one up an hour ago too.. the wifey said hold off for the day.. very nice.. I have to show her, maybe she might change her mine and I can pick it up haha.. :mad:

preskewl said:
Wow.. i was about to pick one up an hour ago too.. the wifey said hold off for the day.. very nice.. I have to show her, maybe she might change her mine and I can pick it up haha.. :mad:

Good idea, wear your SB helmet, and have the wifey take a video of you picking it up with the SB helmet :D :p

SB = Sean....Br..ad...ley ;)

Nice beehive helmet, darkesword. My H3 360 is on the way. I went over to my friends house today and checked his out, and have to say I'm glad I ordered one.

I'm getting my 360 Elite chrome plated when I get it, like 100 bucks to do it, but it looks so much cooler and expensive...

MasterGun said:
ummm weird mine is just blank
No offence but i would really rather get an elite and put the halo 3 skin on it, its just i hate the way they use halo 3 on the xbox it looks almost identical to the back of the exclusive halo 3 zune. Hey dont take it the wrong way different people have different opinions.

cheezeheadiii said:
u know those sonic and halo ads on your dashboard? yeah, i dont get those. dont know why, but it makes me sad :_(

MasterGun said:
i dont have any advertisements on my 360 how do u get em?

advertisements only come up once if the account you have is an adult account

if you were under 18 when you started you account and you put it in your name, then its permanently a child account, as well as you cannot use Chat IM as a child account.

there is no way for microsoft to change you to an adult account, you have to create a new one, although i didn't ask if you could transfer your gamerscore, i seriously doubt it though... :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back