My Halo Anubis helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalosetOcel

When i gained knowledge about 405th at capital city Comicon I decided I wanted to build some armor. With my 3D printer and the weekend I challenged myself to see how much I could print before Monday. I got half of the helmet done with a small roof piece. I have completed 5/8 parts so far. Currently I'm working on painting the outer shell of the bottom half. After I print the top I plan on putting some decorations inside the helmet. After the helmet I plan on making a chest plate. However I need to buy some more plastic. Any ideas for making a chest plate?

Welcome to the 405th! I can't wait to see how your helmet turns out and your progress on getting it put together, finished and painted. There's usually files for chest pieces in The Armory, on thingiverse, and there are several members that have Etsy pages that have really great 3d print files and full armor sets for sale!

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to reach out! Happy building!

Yay a fellow canadian! Too bad we live on opposite sides of the country :/
I'm excited to see what you create!
what armour are you building??

When i gained knowledge about 405th at capital city Comicon I decided I wanted to build some armor. With my 3D printer and the weekend I challenged myself to see how much I could print before Monday. I got half of the helmet done with a small roof piece. I have completed 5/8 parts so far. Currently I'm working on painting the outer shell of the bottom half. After I print the top I plan on putting some decorations inside the helmet. After the helmet I plan on making a chest plate. However I need to buy some more plastic. Any ideas for making a chest plate?
Woah thats cool! 3d printing looks pretty cool and I hope it turns out the way you want it to

I don’t currently have a plan for the armor. I just focused on the helmet rn :3
Well which helmet are you making? Do you have a certain game style you're going for? Cuz like halo 1, 4, and infinite have wildly different styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back