My HD Mk VI files to be released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednimnam

Jr Member
Ok, my friend Avi is great at 3d max and is willing to help make body parts. Slyfo makes great stuff, so you can get some things from him.

HD Armor:

Helmet - best get from Flying_Squirl (don't know if spelled right, sorry legendary FS)
Chest - get from FS
Hand Plates - Robogenisis
Boots - Robogenisis
Biceps - Robogenisis

All low res are available from Robogenisis.

Now, my friend Avi will be making the calf parts then the cod piece, then the upper leg thigh pieces and by then robo might be done the forearms, or we might go ahead and get them finished. The files we make will not be unfolded and will be ready for others to do so. But before the AMAZING AVI can get to work, he needs some stuff! I took vid of the n game calf and the low res pep file to give to him and I have to draw him pics and label all the details AND he needs the .3ds or .obj or w.e files that were originally put into pepakura as the low res pep models so he can build off of them. These I do not have. If anyone has them, send them to rednimnam@hotmail.com. I will be much obliged :) Actually I don't know what that word means, but I will be obliged anyway :)

Do you need files or is this a request?

If it is a request form, I want an hd version of the Hayabusa :p

colmon_9 said:
Do you need files or is this a request?

If it is a request form, I want an hd version of the Hayabusa :p

I'm not requesting anything to be made! I jsut want the low res .3ds or .objfiles so we can mkae thme into HD and do this webstie and myself a favour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rednimnam said:
I'm not requesting anything to be made! I jsut want the low res .3ds or .objfiles so we can mkae thme into HD and do this webstie and myself a favour.
Have you check the link I posted above? It's in Post #78 by W1D0MAK3R.

Ral Partha said:
Have you check the link I posted above? It's in Post #78 by W1D0MAK3R.

Cool but I might not be able to use those. I want really low-def ones like the ones robogenisis released for scaling.

I hate saying this over and over: read more, post less.
It's here, you just need to look for it, instead of trying to get other people to find it for you.

Before we get hyped up about this though, I'd like to see some work, no use if the models are so high poly and look great, but wont be make-able in pepakura.

Hmmmmmm..... I think perhaps this thread is pointless. It seems to be another one of the many "Im gunna" threads. The term vapourware springs to mind. I think its best if you save creating threads like this until you have some content. Good luck with the modeling though. You should probably change the title from "My HD..." to "My friends HD..." considering you aren't actually modeling anything, and you aren't unfolding them, in fact you could say you have almost no involvement in their creation at all.

NZ-TK said:
Hmmmmmm..... I think perhaps this thread is pointless. It seems to be another one of the many "Im gunna" threads. The term vapourware springs to mind. I think its best if you save creating threads like this until you have some content. Good luck with the modeling though. You should probably change the title from "My HD..." to "My friends HD..." considering you aren't actually modeling anything, and you aren't unfolding them.
Very true, many threads like this have been made, but no progress has been made even months after the still living thread exist.

Before making another thread similar to this, I'd have pictures or screenshots of the work in pepakura it's great you want to help and have a friend with talent, but we'd just like to see proof so we dont get exited for nothing.

AoBfrost said:
Very true, many threads like this have been made, but no progress has been made even months after the still living thread exist.

Before making another thread similar to this, I'd have pictures or screenshots of the work in pepakura it's great you want to help and have a friend with talent, but we'd just like to see proof so we dont get exited for nothing.

Well AobFrost, we'll see if this thread exists for no reason shall we?

I didnt say it has no reason, I'm saying if we wait and in the end this thing fails, it will be reason-less, but I have faith in you guys and hope to see some nice armor made for pepakura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back