My Hd Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackhead09

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey everyone as most of you guys know I made the lower HD models for the spartan suit and instead of trying to find a long dead topic with useless links and everything else I decided to make a new topic on my redo on the pieces. So far i have done the thighs simply because of a few things i though were neccessary at the time and it was my first model ive ever done so heres a pic of the new one.

thighredo.jpg

Not much different than before but to the people who unfolded it will know as well as those who made them too. I felt some things were just not right or too blocky or simply amatuerish, not granted im still an amatuer but i hope the new file will please and i dont know if ill do the inner thigh detail though.

http://www.4shared.com/file/116441103/228239c9/Thigh_Redo.html

and to those who do have unfolds of my older work post them because i dont have the unfolds just the raw models

crackhead09 said:
Hey everyone as most of you guys know I made the lower HD models for the spartan suit and instead of trying to find a long dead topic with useless links and everything else I decided to make a new topic on my redo on the pieces. So far i have done the thighs simply because of a few things i though were neccessary at the time and it was my first model ive ever done so heres a pic of the new one.

thighredo.jpg

Not much different than before but to the people who unfolded it will know as well as those who made them too. I felt some things were just not right or too blocky or simply amatuerish, not granted im still an amatuer but i hope the new file will please and i dont know if ill do the inner thigh detail though.

http://www.4shared.com/file/116441103/228239c9/Thigh_Redo.html

and to those who do have unfolds of my older work post them because i dont have the unfolds just the raw models

when are you putting the hd part of the thigh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these Spartan thighs?? Sweet model.

I heard your making ODST thighs. Can you add the "scales"?? I don't want to make them from scratch.

-Pony

Very well done. I have your old ones around here somewhere. And was just getting to bulding them as well.

Will these new thighs still have the inner thigh under-armor attached?

Edit: just noticed that there wasn't. IMO, that was a key part to your files, otherwise, those are difficult to do with some random stuff.

I will be very thankfull (more than what I already am for the great work you have done) if someone uploads the HD shins

Hi Crack

i wondered if you could give me those HD mark six Thighs L and R in raw 3d format

if you would be so kind?

pooper said:
Hey Ral, the link to the Right Bicep perm is not working.... gives me this message, "The file link that you requested is not valid."

Uh, oh. I think I know what happened. It's already fixed so you should be able to download it now. Otherwise, let me know.

Ral Partha said:
Uh, oh. I think I know what happened. It's already fixed so you should be able to download it now. Otherwise, let me know.

It's working... Thanks Ral :)

Thanks for the repost Ral Partha youve been great help now my inbox will no longer be cluttered lol

crackhead09 said:
Thanks for the repost Ral Partha youve been great help now my inbox will no longer be cluttered lol

hey crack.... did anybody release the smooth thighs from the other armor file topic

Hey guys, new file coming in this is the redone and updated HD shin piece. when i was doing this model the first time it was very difficult to figure out what was bumped up and what wasnt so after awhile and seeing other things people have done with their shins i took mine and added some more detail to the piece to make it look much better. Of course there are still some detail that some bondo and a dremel can do better than I.

http://www.4shared.com/file/119138951/d6458fd8/New_Shin.html

if you unfold it release it here please and you guys enjoy.

I third that motion. For some reason ch09, it doesn't even try to load. It just automatically says that pepakura has encountered a problem and needs to close. If you can get it fixed, I would be more than happy to work at unfolding to post it back up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back