My Hd Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
rly? ok Ill try again

EDIT: just tried again and it just comes uup with a bunch of numbers. Its becuase its in .mqo format

It works. Like the new details in it. Looks great!! Now, not trying to nitpick, but take a look at it from the back. At the ankle opening end of it, the back right edge sits higher than the other side. Not by much, maybe half an inch. Just wanted to point it out to you.

i think thats because i used the left shin to do my model so what we have here is the left shin i guess.

Okay, I understand. Just invert the file for the right one. If nobody else beats me to it, I will try to unfold both of them together, and see if I can zip them into 1 file to download.

Hey Crackhead, I just wanted to thank you for posting the revised HD shin! I'm about to start on mine, so I just wanted to say thanks.

Also, I hate to criticize, but I just wanted to let you know about a small error on the new shin file. On the right side, the side hole is kinda jacked up. Wasn't sure if you wanted to fix this before someone tries to unfold it.

HeavyGunner said:
Hey Crackhead, I just wanted to thank you for posting the revised HD shin! I'm about to start on mine, so I just wanted to say thanks.

Also, I hate to criticize, but I just wanted to let you know about a small error on the new shin file. On the right side, the side hole is kinda jacked up. Wasn't sure if you wanted to fix this before someone tries to unfold it.

I have fixed the problem with regards to pepakura shutting down when trying to print.

and deleted my posts accordingly.

Both calfs scaled to 42cm and only 10 pages

http://www.4shared.com/file/129062148/5a1fecd7/New_Shin_Left_unfolded_by_Carnage.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/129062155/3db5a12b/New_Shin_Right_unfolded_by_CARNAGE.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha you meant to say "freaking hot sunny California" it's almost a hundred :eek

But nice unfolds lol

Wait? Has anyone done the thighs yet?

MrOreo123 said:
Sunny California, my friend. ;)

Honestly though, I lost track of it until you saved it from necro status.

Yeah I'd been waiting weeks for someone to unfold this so in the end I decided to have a go myself

carnage said:
Well I was finally ready to begin building the calfs but everytime I try to print pep 3 crashes ?? I've un-installed and re-installed I've tried version 3.03 and 3.06 ...any idea whats wrong ?

I remember that one. There was a problem with the model and I thought he already fixed it.

After re-doing my unfolds last night I found a bit of free time today so I decided to build the revised shin here's some pics for comparison. Just click on them to view larger pics

th_100_1027.jpg th_100_1029.jpgth_100_1030.jpgth_100_1031.jpg

the new shins look much better! I might make a set of the smooth ones if I can get these freaking forearms finished this year, what a nightmare.

I've not been able to figure out how to make a smooth unfold yet I looked at Oreo's unfold for clues but didn't spot any difference in the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back