My Kat Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed The Warping

On the belt/Cod the back plate was warped in, so I fixed it.

The red line is where it used to be.
013-belt.jpg

And Here is how I fixed it. :)
0081.jpg

Helmet

Sorry no pictures! But I started building Kat's Helmet, and its looking like it will fit! :D
Also Can I use Vinyl gloves instead of latex for applying resin?

Sorry no pictures! But I started building Kat's Helmet, and its looking like it will fit! :D
Also Can I use Vinyl gloves instead of latex for applying resin?

You sure can :) Atleast...I always do..lol. It doesn't eat through it if that's what your asking.

What is the REAL Color of Kat's Armor?

What is Kat's armor color/shade of blue?
Like has anyone found a spray paint that's exact to her armor color?

Helmet and Chest photos

The helmet is getting close to done, and its turning out really good so far. :D If you notice on the chin part that sticks out the right side is up too far, well that's fixed now.
Let me know what you think!

The chest is also done, except for the ab plate.
I have a question, how do you scale the spine plates?

001.jpg

002-helm.jpg

003-helmie.jpg

004-helmie-helmie.jpg

005-chest.jpg

I guess you just measure the coresponding points. Find a reference picture of Kat, find where the spine plates begin and end, measure what it is, then convert it all to milimeters for the Designer, and I think that'll do it. Don't show up one day at my door and shoot me if it doesn't work lol. You can always check Halo G's sizing tutorial, it's what I've been using. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31627-HaloGoddess-quot-How-To-Scale-quot-and-More-Tutorial

Your pep work REALLY is coming along. The helmet is pretty darn nice, it all looks flush (is that the word for it?) with the rest of the other half of the model. Carry on Spartan!

Seth

I guess you just measure the coresponding points. Find a reference picture of Kat, find where the spine plates begin and end, measure what it is, then convert it all to milimeters for the Designer, and I think that'll do it. Don't show up one day at my door and shoot me if it doesn't work lol. You can always check Halo G's sizing tutorial, it's what I've been using. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31627-HaloGoddess-quot-How-To-Scale-quot-and-More-Tutorial

Your pep work REALLY is coming along. The helmet is pretty darn nice, it all looks flush (is that the word for it?) with the rest of the other half of the model. Carry on Spartan!

Seth

Haha, thank you so much! I'm working as hard as I can on this.

Nice nice ! does the helm fit?

and the suit does it have any support stripes? i fear it could warp badly :/

Nice nice ! does the helm fit?

and the suit does it have any support stripes? i fear it could warp badly :/

I'm pretty sure the helmet will fit.
And yes I'm going to use the support stripes, using wood supports on the back of the stripes too... its going to be filled with supports haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back