My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this place has changed a lot since I....left a few years back. I'm glad there are Bronies here! The entire site has changed now that I think about it... Anyway, not sure if anyone else has put this up (so forgive me if it has, but I just don't have the time at the moment to look through so many pages lol) http://www.etsy.com/shop/RaritysBoutique

She makes awesome MLP hoodies.

okay so what if i haven't seen the show but seen enough to know a few things dash is bad ass and master cheif could kill her with a single punch, i not a brony but damn close so let the JD pony rock the club with ganum sytle and i'll be happy. and i'm being nice about this let it play.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/season-3-announced-for-november.html

So...aside from my final high school exam ever, playing Halo 4 and this - I'm booked out from November 'til next year I think.

Finally!! Thanks a ton, bro! I've been wondering when the heck the new season was going to air!

okay so what if i haven't seen the show but seen enough to know a few things dash is bad ass and master cheif could kill her with a single punch, i not a brony but damn close so let the JD pony rock the club with ganum sytle and i'll be happy. and i'm being nice about this let it play.

In order to be dubbed a 'Brony', you must watch all 52 current episodes. Also, we don't talk about the killing of other ponies here. We keep it clean.

Wow, this place has changed a lot since I....left a few years back. I'm glad there are Bronies here! The entire site has changed now that I think about it... Anyway, not sure if anyone else has put this up (so forgive me if it has, but I just don't have the time at the moment to look through so many pages lol) http://www.etsy.com/shop/RaritysBoutique

She makes awesome MLP hoodies.

... Ok, that is really cool. Very impressive how they went about the designs.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/season-3-announced-for-november.html

So...aside from my final high school exam ever, playing Halo 4 and this - I'm booked out from November 'til next year I think.

Yay, release month!

I fixed that link for ya. I don't really like the song but I noticed you posted the wrong video.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a flame war.
It's a flame war about a tv show.
What a waste of life. :(
Flame war ended ages ago.
Yes, it might be about a TV show - but this one is worth fighting for.
The epic battle of earlier pages was a light-hearted relief to the usual tone of the forums - regardless of opinion on the show.

Keep and open mind, and you might find something you like!

On another note: This is my 444th post, and is post 999 in this thread.

E: How's this for cool. Post 444 for me. Post 999 in this thread. Post 634444 on the site.
Way cool! So many repeated numbers!

If we argue about what games are best and other stuff like that, why can't we argue about the awesomeness that is MLP?

On another note, This thread has hit it's 1000th post! Congrats my fellow Bronies and here's to 1000 more posts!!

In order to be dubbed a 'Brony', you must watch all 52 current episodes. Also, we don't talk about the killing of other ponies here. We keep it clean.

yeah about that only seen 25 epis and let me put it this why when you have a guy on another site posting pics of MLP/docterwho and ETC... its when you start to see bronys at their best plus i've got a cutey maker on my ODST suit now. now i don't know if thats enough to be called a brony but my iscas i'm becoming one.

p.s. lscas is the goddess of the kitsunes and i'm one if them.

My friend tried to get me into the MLP madness. After I watched a few episodes, I concluded that I didn't like it that much. Didn't know it was a fad with grown men either.

My friend tried to get me into the MLP madness. After I watched a few episodes, I concluded that I didn't like it that much. Didn't know it was a fad with grown men either.

It's not to everypony's taste. In all honesty, it's more the community that does it for me. So much great artwork and music, and it's always nice to see easter eggs in games and modern culture.

Attachments

• eMcS1.jpg
    eMcS1.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back