My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER ALERT!

The video below contains the 1st 8 minutes of the premiere episode of Season 3 so click at your peril. :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend sent me that vid...I tried to resist....I really did...but..ponies...it...was awesome.

Oh and awesome FlutterDST! My armor is going to have a Nightmare Moon sort of theme to it! (gonna wear it to the Halo 4 release, yes it's that close to being done! will put pics when is....)

can't be as bad as a pony johnson with a cirger in his mouth grining and holding to to a rifle. yeah going to get a lot of odd looks next week.

22077492.jpg

The anticipation of the cake makes it all the more delicious. Or something.
Yeah, waiting until the 10th here =D

Hey guys. I've been taking tiny breaks from working on my armor and drawing something up.

If you can guess who it is, you get a big prize!

Here's the pic.
LunaMain.jpg

All I got to do now is color her in.

Let me know what you guys think!

Ok here's a pic of me in my finished (to a passable point that is) Nightmare Moon themed armor. The forearms hand and shins are painted like NMM's hoof-shoes (or whatever they're called). The number "1000" is put on the chest piece for the number of years she was trapped on the moon. And finally I painted her cuite mark on both thighs!
(hmmm my left upper arm moved down in this pic... Oh and that's my little bro in the HCE marine armor I made last year.)
file.php

I thought it was pretty awesome. As a villain Sombra was pretty weak, but as an impending force (a looming evil so to speak) he was pretty good. The gravity spell was AWESOME! Though the black book at the end has me thinking.......

I thought it was pretty awesome. As a villain Sombra was pretty weak, but as an impending force (a looming evil so to speak) he was pretty good. The gravity spell was AWESOME! Though the black book at the end has me thinking.......
Much the same here - Sombra was a pretty pathetic villain and character and lacked the depth we've seen from past antagonists. However, Twilight messing with dark/shadow magic, and gravity spells was beyond awesome. Still don't care much for crystal ponies, but they are starting to grow on me a bit more as a race.

CJ

Much the same here - Sombra was a pretty pathetic villain and character and lacked the depth we've seen from past antagonists. However, Twilight messing with dark/shadow magic, and gravity spells was beyond awesome. Still don't care much for crystal ponies, but they are starting to grow on me a bit more as a race.

CJ

Agreed.

By the way, I just figured something out.

Sombra is spanish for 'Shadow'.

Hello, Mr. Virus Bot dude.

Here's an M6C Socom pistol. Kindly put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger.

Have a nice day. (^_>^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back