My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm double posting, but I found something awesome posted on the Xbox Facebook Page

532288_10151075449756023_1553680058_n.jpg

This was taken at SDCC this year...I have my suspicions, but I think I know who it is! xP

He made it onto meme base's my little brony section. Doesn't have a helmet in the photo.

wait, are you saying you want to draw one using my style or want me to draw one for you?
I'm thinking something up for a little drawing project that I want to do soon, but I need some more bronies with a custom OC that wasn't made in the 'Pony Maker' app.

Me and you are like the only ones with 100% customs right now, brah.

ah ok. I see. For anybody wishing they had custom OCs, ust practice a little at drawing your own. Back in september I first tried making a pony and I was horrible, and I mean horrible. Now I have not only produced what you see a page ago but also did a commission for Ibringdalulz (I'm a moderator on his live stream) who thanks to him aloowed me to meet some amazing bronies, like Robcakeran (writer of my little dashy) and temporal walker and nameless warning ( musicians) and not only meet them, but talk with them on a daily bases.

I got good news!

The Meetup group I co-admin, Bronies of South Florida, got featured on Meetup.com's home page today! :D

Here is a screencap of the home page:
547928_10150999399473773_118409725_n.jpg

This is an awesome achievement! :D

If you are a Brony in South Florida, feel free to join us in one of our meetups! :D
http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-of-South-Florida

I honestly don't see how this can be seen as an achievment, dude. I really don't.

Eeeyup. I heard about this a while back.

As much as I don't like a 13 episode season, at least I can get my pony fix faster.

my friends are bronies and they pressured me into watching and episode. it was good so im now a brony. Derpy is awesome
Oh and to the haters
400x200cartoonnetworkgi.gif

Just letting you guys know that I'm working on something right now. I'm sure you guys will get a kick out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back