My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK we have a quiz show called "The Chase". A couple of hours ago this question came up.
I just had to upload it to Youtube!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know all that assorted hype around Twilight in the S3 finale? Yeah...it just got confirmed...
Twilight Sparkle is now [REDACTED]

Slightly disappoint at Hasbro, but confident the writers can pull it off much the same way they handled Cadence.

You know all that assorted hype around Twilight in the S3 finale? Yeah...it just got confirmed...

Slightly disappoint at Hasbro, but confident the writers can pull it off much the same way they handled Cadence.

I saw this tweet on Tara Strong's Twitter Profile...if this was legit, It would make Twilight's change more interesting.

734274_533773063320320_219045826_n.jpg

I saw this earlier and couldnt stop laughing at Rainbow Dash... I could totaly see her doing this, if the Transformers came to Aquestria... If you just want to watch the battle then skip to 5:24...

Will it definitely be a premenant change? Not just some sort of magic experiment-gone-wrong as per the many fanfictions?
I get that she's the element of magic an' all, but why would she undergo ascension an none of the other mane 6? Like you said though, I'm sure they'll do a good job of it either way.

Will it definitely be a premenant change? Not just some sort of magic experiment-gone-wrong as per the many fanfictions?
I get that she's the element of magic an' all, but why would she undergo ascension an none of the other mane 6? Like you said though, I'm sure they'll do a good job of it either way.
From what I've read of the synopsis:

• There is a magical mishap
  • Twilight is the cause
  • It's pretty damn serious
  • Twilight "writes her own magic" to fix it.
  • Fulfils her destiny /she is "ready" blah blah blah
Yeah, from the looks of things / info from the writers - it will probably be permanent.
Unfortunately, it is just Hasbro saying *buysomeapples* with new products... the writers just have to deal with all the corporate nonsense.
I was expecting terrible when they announced Cadence and the S2 finale - what I got was a villain song (finally), and an awesome fight sequence with changelings. We might be alright for now.

Anyway, she is the main character after all. The rest are more... support characters to her...

From what I've read of the synopsis:

• There is a magical mishap
  • Twilight is the cause
  • It's pretty damn serious
  • Twilight "writes her own magic" to fix it.
  • Fulfils her destiny /she is "ready" blah blah blah
Yeah, from the looks of things / info from the writers - it will probably be permanent.
Unfortunately, it is just Hasbro saying *buysomeapples* with new products... the writers just have to deal with all the corporate nonsense.
I was expecting terrible when they announced Cadence and the S2 finale - what I got was a villain song (finally), and an awesome fight sequence with changelings. We might be alright for now.

Anyway, she is the main character after all. The rest are more... support characters to her...

Well put. I've got faith in the show's writers. They've not let us down so far. There's been a lot of times when I've looked at a synopsis and gone "oof, that could be painful", but I haven't been disappointed yet, so I don't think there's really any reason to fear.

Who is ready for the Season 3 Finale?

vid unrelated:

I also wanted to say that my meetup group, "Bronies of South Florida", is celebrating our one year anniversary on Monday! I'll be sure to post pictures from the anniversary meetups during the week!

Hey guys, I wanted to share the pictures from the Bronies of South Florida Anniversary Meetups with you guys!

600_205993342.jpe

Here is the group shot from the Miami-Dade meetup (The meetup I hosted):
600_205994042.jpe

Here are the rest of the pictures from the Miami-Dade Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-of-South-Florida/photos/13217922/#205983572

Here is the group shot from the Broward meetup:
600_206466282.jpe

Here are the rest of the pictures from the Broward Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-of-South-Florida/photos/13236902/#206463782

Let me know what you guys think! :)

I will. With something.

i got something close to a antho pony but it's more of another look. and yes i'll have pics but i can't post them, the owner of the under suit and model won't want the secert out of the bag about it, plus the Adim's would dele them asap.

Noticed a couple posts got lost in the revamp, but glad to see the 405th back.
can't remember if I've posted this or not.

I had low expectations. they were comepletley and utter destroyed by the awesomeness i witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back