My Mark V Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunisherX

Jr Member
markv.jpg

im starting on my mark 5 project i will be posting updates, and photos to come. ;)

MKV_helmet_MOZ.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im going to be on vacation so ill be gone for a while.bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say this, but mods will probably lovk this. Dont post a topic if you dont have pictures yet.

Like some people way: pictures or it didnt happen...

rundown said:
Sorry to say this, but mods will probably lovk this. Dont post a topic if you dont have pictures yet.

Like some people way: pictures or it didnt happen...

oh ok thanks for telling me im new so yah...

Well, since you are new, the mods will go easier on you, and as long as you can try to get pics up today, htey might not even care. :)

Can't wait to see it, though, we need some more Mark Vs.

my name is unknown said:
markv.jpg

im starting on my mark 6 project i will be posting updates, and photos to come. ;)

errmm hi and welcome i suggest looking over at Adams Orientation Video, it has heaps of useful information for new people to the forums =D

p.s didnt u say ur making a MKVI?(6) y a pic of a MKIV(4)? sorry to be so anal, but welcome and i hope u get what you need from the vast majority of knowledge that this community has =D

Shackz said:
p.s didnt u say ur making a MKVI?(6) y a pic of a MKIV(4)? sorry to be so anal, but welcome and i hope u get what you need from the vast majority of knowledge that this community has =D
He does say Mk V in title and has a picture of the Mk V helmet. I'm guessing he just made a slight typo, because '5' and '6' are right next to each other. ;)

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
He does say Mk V in title and has a picture of the Mk V helmet. I'm guessing he just made a slight typo, because '5' and '6' are right next to each other. ;)

yea im guessing but hey thats no biggy =D seriously i cant wait to see another MKIV hehe

adventSpartanMatrix said:
ah so ur going with the h3 version
(no one ever goes for the retro mrk v)
good luck with it

yah im gonna try it see how it goes thanks.

Shackz said:
errmm hi and welcome i suggest looking over at Adams Orientation Video, it has heaps of useful information for new people to the forums =D

kk thanks. i mean mark 5 sorry for confusion

personally i prefer the old school mrk v made by rundown

oh sorty forgot to tell you im making old school version sorry for not explaining

personally i prefer the old school mrk v made by rundown

how do i show pictures saved on my computor on threads how do i add from my pictures it never works! can you tell me how? tjhanks

sry for spelling im busy

my name is unknown said:
wow this is gunna take a while.......
Picture017.jpg

Pssh, that's it? Try making the hi-def mark 6, mine was literally 29 pages! And don't even get me started on the hi-def chest piece pages, hehe, you got a loooong way ahead of you.

TargetXD said:
Pssh, that's it? Try making the hi-def mark 6, mine was literally 29 pages! And don't even get me started on the hi-def chest piece pages, hehe, you got a loooong way ahead of you.

haha lol that gave me a good laugh this is still gunna take a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back