My Mjolnir Project Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the Legendary Armor Mark VI Helmet for another way to do the vents.

Great job on the helmet!

I just printed out my pieces and then chickened out and started on the AR instead. I wanted to get some practice since the last time I made a pep helmet was over 2 years ago.

Watching your topic for when I start on my helmet. You're getting some great tips!

First coat of resin is on. Seems to have gone fine but I'll let you be the judges. Some areas of the paper appear water logged (ie darkened), but seem as strong/solid as the rest of the surfaces. Is this normal?

And thanks for that link to the alternate method of doing the chin vents. I may try something like that

would anyone want to give me some pointers on making or watnot...i would want at Blue MarkIV armor...or a blue ODST as of my name...is Caboose...

Caboose2128 said:
would anyone want to give me some pointers on making or watnot...i would want at Blue MarkIV armor...or a blue ODST as of my name...is Caboose...

Read the stickies, use the search feature, and ask questions in the appropriate places instead of joining and immediately trying to jack someone elses progression thread?

There's plenty of information here. Read all the stickies and you'll have enough of an idea of what you're doing to get started. If you want answers though you need to:

1. Ask a specific question.

2. Ask in the appropriate location

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back