My New Master Chief Costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maulfett said:
Here some photos of my friend's gears of war guard costume, I just did the paint for the costume]

Wow. I, just, wow. YOur friend's suit is wicked sick. I showed your thread to my buddy and he didnt believe it. How long did it take to build? I really like the custom aging on the fabric

Last edited by a moderator:
It took almost 9 months to made it, you know on free time, here is the link where my friend put the photos from the begining to the end, http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=10351.0.
Every time he was doing some parts, he asked me "how it looks", i just was there to tell him cut here, add there and for the painting, he did a wonderfull work. Original from 0 to 100, not copy. It just only one. He got my respect. Thank for the comments, He is not a member here but he will be very soon. He saw all the comments

Hi, here more photos , My friend and i were on a activictiy on a local video club. I hope you like it.
xasad.jpg

P5296489.jpg

P5296496.jpg

P5296503a.jpg

xxxhaaa.jpg

untitledhal1.jpg

P5296502.jpg

O.O

DO WANT.

Dude, those both look absolutely amazing.

I didn't even know it was a Rubies helmet till people started complaining, that's how good of a makeover you did.

I'll agree the helm's still a little big, but hey, who cares?

And the Guard costume is just ... just... :eek: :eek:

Good work to the both of you, and we hope your friend can join up sometime soon. Maybe Adam can slip in an exception for his reg...

heh heh you finally made a rubies accpetable.

I notived that the sign with Gears of War and Halo was in spanish.

Eres Mexicano??

Si eres, pues que Bueno que tenemos un Master Cheif que abla espanol!! Pense que yo era el unico aqui :p .

Adios amigo esspartan,

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
heh heh you finally made a rubies accpetable.

I notived that the sign with Gears of War and Halo was in spanish.

Eres Mexicano??

Si eres, pues que Bueno que tenemos un Master Cheif que abla espanol!! Pense que yo era el unico aqui :p .

Adios amigo esspartan,

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

again, its not rubies...

Sergeant shultz said:
WHERE do u get the LEDS :mad: I cant find any, anywhere do they come in white :D

http://www.superbrightleds.com/leds.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on the armors! I have some friends in Puerto Rico and they told me that they saw that Gears of Wars costume in the ComiCon in San Juan. I think it was in May. I asked if they saw a Master Chief, but they said they didn't. If they did, though, they'd probably go crazy. lol

I'll ask for the picture they took and when I get it I'll send it to you.

Yes the helmet is the Rubies Deluxe with some extra and painted by me, Yes i went to Comic Con in P.R., but there were some personal issued that i have with the producer of the event. i use ebay for the leds.
BTW thanks for all the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back