My Reach multiplayer spartan build

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got the first forearm done, gonna work on the next one last today

64859_3155632124223_1067814887_3130212_639622968_n.jpg

also I have worked on my nerf longstrike. what I have done so far is I have cut off so of the stock to make it look like more like the DMR and I shorten the barrel as well because I felt the barrel was a little on the long side, as well as I cut in the notches in the front as well but I think I am going to use some bondo on it to make them narrower.

65008_3155645924568_1067814887_3130219_1877726165_n.jpg

also I'm going to sand off the nerf logo to make it better for when I use bondo on it for when I get to the detail on it. again let me know what you guys think and tips are always welcome.

looking pretty good so far man =D just a little warp on the chest and the helmet but other than that it looks great
keep up the good work

How did you scale your pep? I have done my Recon helmet twice and it STILL DOESNT FIT! I have to do it a third time. I'm thinking of redoing All my peps i printed out because the tutorial for scaling might have vastly changed my pep work.

yeah after you resin and rondo everything inside/out you can use spot putty to fill in the gaps or even out the pieces, after you put the spot putty on just sand it so everything is even. it is pretty much the same thing with bondo
hope this helped and good luck can't wait to see some progress :)

Looking good, keep up the good work. I have seen a few a other mod nerf guns on here in the past.

How did you scale your pep? I have done my Recon helmet twice and it STILL DOESNT FIT! I have to do it a third time. I'm thinking of redoing All my peps i printed out because the tutorial for scaling might have vastly changed my pep work.

Well I use a scale thing I found for my first helmet and it was way too as you saw from the picture of the two helmets side by side. so when I did the chest armor I didn't scale it at all and it was a perfect fit, so I guess I lucked out on that, but if you still want to scale it I'd say go to walmart or any place at has a crafts and fabrics section and find a tape measure, and make sure it has a centimeter side for when you measure, since the scaling is in millimeters all you have to do is add a 0 to what you measured (i.e. if some thing is 24 cm long add a 0 to make it 240 mm).

yeah after you resin and rondo everything inside/out you can use spot putty to fill in the gaps or even out the pieces, after you put the spot putty on just sand it so everything is even. it is pretty much the same thing with bondo
hope this helped and good luck can't wait to see some progress :)

thanks for that I'll be sure to do that when I get to that stage.

quick update, I have both forearms done now and have started on the tactical-tacpad add-on for the forearm, then it will be on the the hand plates.

coming along very nicely. i love the knife, i'll have to give that model a go :D ... your pep work is very clean too, keep it up...

Thanks for the nice words everyone, thats giving me a extra push to do good. and the work on the cod piece is coming along really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back