My Rogue And C.q.b. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to know everyone is enjoying my armor so far, and thanks for all the comments! I greatly appreciate it. :lol: Here is more bondo work on my torso and primed for a second time so I can bondo it some more. Enjoy!

0124090023.jpg

0124090023a.jpg

0124090024.jpg

0124090024a.jpg

0124090029.jpg

Been what, a week since I have had an update? Just started a new job and been pretty tied up, but I managed to get some things done today. Enjoy. :)

0201091341a.jpg

0201091635.jpg

0201091636.jpg

0201091951.jpg

0201091952.jpg

0201091953.jpg

0201091954.jpg

0201091953a.jpg

Yay!!!! Finished my torso! :lol:

dude..wtf?!?!? how come you got to be so good at armor making....its people like you that keep raising the bar of greatness thanx alot..lol but seriously that looks really good man i like the smoothness of the lines on there..and you can fit that on in one piece really? thats kewl...better than making seems that you have to cover up....are you gonna make any permutations for the chest in the future?

Humboldt_spartan said:
dude..wtf?!?!? how come you got to be so good at armor making....its people like you that keep raising the bar of greatness thanx alot..lol but seriously that looks really good man i like the smoothness of the lines on there..and you can fit that on in one piece really? thats kewl...better than making seems that you have to cover up....are you gonna make any permutations for the chest in the future?

I plan on putting small LED lights in the front of the torso....and I believe there are two spots for lights in the back as well. I need to look at some more reference pictures to confirm, besides that I'm happy with it. Glad you enjoy and thanks for the feedback! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a really well done piece of work, actually, those are several really good pieces of work, smooth clean lines there...thanks for raising the bar yet higher!

nicely done man, i'm really liking the chest peace. and i take it you opted to keep the "gut plate" attached to the chest peace as one unit... how's the mobility in it ? i'm assuming that it wouldn't be any worse than wearing a breast plate.... which really isn't bad at all.... lol

again, major props to you man, the chest peace looks amazing =D

yupp your right 2 leds in the front and 2 in the back and there your primary armor colour i believe..and yeah how is the mobility in that with the gut plate on....does it get in the way at all? cause i assumed it would

Yes I've kept the stomach plate attached to the main chest, and it feels absolutely fine. I can bend all the way down to the ground with it on with no problem what-so-ever. Thanks for the amazing feedback guys, keeping me motivated! :p

Jessmo said:
Yes I've kept the stomach plate attached to the main chest, and it feels absolutely fine. I can bend all the way down to the ground with it on with no problem what-so-ever. Thanks for the amazing feedback guys, keeping me motivated! :p

that is what i thought. having worn a full breast plate before, the biggest problem was the stomach, and not being able to bend around the abs, but halo armour has the abs uncovered, so i figured it wouldn't to to much damage in the mobility area =D. thanks for clarifying :D

What I did was cut an opening on the bottom left of the torso so I could slip it on and off easily. I'm eventually going to Velcro the piece back on, which I'll be doing soon enough.

Pic.
0202092021a.jpg

Jessmo said:
What I did was cut an opening on the bottom left of the torso so I could slip it on and off easily. I'm eventually going to Velcro the piece back on, which I'll be doing soon enough.

Pic.
0202092021a.jpg

ooooooh SNEEKY !! haha i like that idea though... i might have to take that and modify it for my own chest peace :)

i think the chest piece overall looks really good man. very clean and nicely shaped. my only criticism is that it looks a little bit too small on you. but it may be just because of the helmet. But id say keep it, cause youve put a lot of hard work into it!

Very nice. That was actually among one of the ideas I thumbed over for my chestpeice. (I found it out when I only had one strut built) I figured more work now means less 'contortion' work later. And it would be easier to convince people to try it on. :) But I agree with Tiger and Flip-Boy. Very Sneaky, and Very Clean and Smooth! I too was concerned about the scale, but having done the chestpeice, I know it uses the most paper, and takes the longest to make out of pep. Keep on chuggin! its looking great!

Love how you did your torso! I'm going to have to try that trick on how you put it on if I ever decide to make another MVl. Looks Incredible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back