My Rogue And C.q.b. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
snap son. can't wait to see this in person. :eek: when are we hanging out again? lol we need to have another local sit and armor day, i've been so un-motivated.

Getting there slowly but surely. =p

SNC00029.jpg

Looking great Jessmo! Trust me, slowly and surely wins the race every time! Everything looks really great! I really love your paint job ;)

I really appreciate everyones awesome feedback. Check back again soon, going to try to keep the ball rolling. thanks again! =D

I haven't died. I know it's been ages since I've posted anything. I did a little something today. I finished my left forearm and COD piece!

SNC00055-1.jpg

SNC00056-1.jpg

SNC00062-1.jpg

WOW OMFG WOW that is incredible brilliant work 11 out of 10 lol ( never was good at maths ) keep it up that is 1337 (leet) stuff there

Absolutely awesome Jessmo. Glad you found some extra time to work on it. Keep pushing and you'll have it done in no time. ;)

Cool stuff but the only things that you arr mising is the legs lol. Can u please tell me how long your projet took so far. =D

Hey SoulC I can see this is your first post, but didn't you notice this is a necro? The date of the post are the top of each one. If it's more than a month old and you don't have something like, say, pics to add then you should just let it go.

wow wow wow, come such a long way from the initial steps, i REALLY have got to get the GF's DARE armor resin'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back