My Rogue And C.q.b. Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah been awhile, been really busy with work. But here's is a little something, a start on the cod piece. Almost had my left forearm done but realized I sized it wrong towards my right forearm. :oops: But I reprinted and will start that back up soon, here are two pics, one of the start of my cod and the other is my armor all together. Hope everyone likes, enjoy! :)

0216091037.jpg

0216091039a.jpg

Jessmo said:
Yeah... i didn't quite make myself clear on what I was talking about on the inside of the helmet, that was my fault and I apologize. :p What I wanted to know is how to pad it. I had never seen any shots of the inside of a completed helmet for reference. Been trying to brainstorm on how to pad the inside and what kind of padding. Thanks for everyones help and positive thinking once again so far. I'm also thinking about vacuum forming my visor as well, I'll keep you guys posted on my progress on that as well as progress on the rest of my project. Thanks, Jessmo :cool:
(i know this is a bit late to say) well when i did my eod helm. i only resind 2 and a thik layer of bondo.
for pading i hot glued a old shirt in the top.
short.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gotto protect your junk....the spartan cup is the safest one out there...lolz....looks like its the right size but dont you wear it higher on your waist?

Thanks for the awesome feedback as always thus far guys, finished my cod piece and actually started resinging it as well. Enjoy.

0222090107.jpg

0222090107a.jpg

0222090108.jpg

Well I see nobody cared for my last post, but for the ones who do care I started to work on my armor again. Just been really busy. Got in a car accident and totaled my car....I got a new one though, YAY! Now all that is situated I'm able to start working on the armor again. Just a little something, and a pic of my new car. Enjoy.

0222091618b.jpg

0311091207.jpg

0304091635.jpg

I haven't updated in quite a while and to be honest with you, I still didn't want to. I feel as I haven't done enough to post something worth showing progress, but what the hell, I haven't updated in a long while so here you go! :D I actually just finished fiber glassing my COD, pepped my right thigh, started to resin it, and did some Bondo work on my right shoulder. Hope it's been worth your while, thanks for checking out my suit. :p

0425092144.jpg

0425092144a.jpg

0424091730.jpg

0425092122a.jpg

0425092122.jpg

0425092121.jpg

0425092121a.jpg

Double posting but, I have no choice. Figured I'd put everything on, take a picture and post to see what everybody thinks. Hope it's somewhat satisfying. The left forearm and right shoulder isn't wearable yet so they aren't in the picture. Also might as well add a little something of the COD in the prime state before I start bondoing it.

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

this is a great build so far and i had to reply so that you didn't have to double post yet again. i only hope that the armor im going to working on right now looks half as good as this.

Looking fantastic Jessmo! Glad to see you had some free time! :) I'm loving the bondo on the cod piece. It's coming along great. And, just because I feel like it... Dang! You are really skinny! haha Hope you don't take offense to that. I just say that because I'm rather stocky, and it's funny to see the way your undersuit fits. But honestly dude, this looks great. Can't wait to see more when you've got the time! ;)

*picks jaw up off the floor* :cautious: damn thing just wont stay in place in this thread.... lol freaking awesome job man, the build looks jaw droppingly amazing... lol. what type of clothing are you using for the under-armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back