My Star Wars Battle Front Darktrooper Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic resurrection update dude. I saw this when I first joined and loved it. I was wondering what happened to it. It looks awesome. Very nice work.

archangel777 said:
do you think you can post the pep file?
link me to a good uploader, and I will. I haven't had much luck finding one..

Last edited by a moderator:
tubachris85x said:
link me to a good uploader, and I will. I haven't had much luck finding one..

Have you tried 4shared.com? and if that doesn't work can you email it to me?

archangel777 said:

I'll try it out once I get back from class. Alot of people have been PMing me to email it, and this would help me out...

tubachris85x said:
archangel777 said:

I'll try it out once I get back from class. Alot of people have been PMing me to email it, and this would help me out...

please do because that helmet is awesome.

Alright, got a bit more work done on this. I decided to form the indentations for where the areators will go. It actually worked out alot better then I thought! Just re-inforced the inside, across where I had cut it, with two large strips of styrene, which I hot glued into place. From that, I not only increased the structural support where it had not existed before, but gave me a platform to create the areator indentations.

Of course, I still have alot more clean up to go, but it's looking pretty good IMO. Also, you can see the areator I will be using, which I feel fits rather well, and proportionate. Ignore how far it's sticking out, because when the helmet is finished, the areator as you see it will, half of it will be inside the helmet, and the rest of it sticking out, revealing only the smooth section. To get a better idea of that, look at my FX TK faceplate I was originally going to make the helmet from, and these are the same exact areators from that FX faceplate.

001-104.jpg

002-78.jpg

003-68.jpg

004-52.jpg

The helmet's right side looks deeper the the helmet's left, but that is partially due to the lighting and shadow. I feel it looks alot better in person..

Thanks!

-TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back