My Steel costume (Steel from superman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Sticky on scaling in the Pepakura section of the Creation Discussion forum.

It is called Official Pepakura Scaling Thread. <-- This is a link.

Make sure you're checking the forums specific to your method of construction for answers to your questions ;)

Also, in the interest of proper forum usage, please do not double/triple/quadruple post etc. Make sure you have everything you want to say set out before you post. If you think of something after you've posted EDIT your existing post using the advanced edit option.

hey guy i just finished Peping my Hammer here are the pictures of it and my third helmet. i found the Hammer in the Google 3d ware house i just edited it to fit the look i was going for.
SteelHammer7.jpg

SteelHammer6.jpg

SteelHammer5.jpg

this is the helmet i made so the face plate could open and i now have all the parts i need to get it to open Woooooot
NH32.jpg

NH33.jpg

Attachments

• SteelHammer7.jpg
    SteelHammer7.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 70
  • SteelHammer6.jpg
    SteelHammer6.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 70
  • SteelHammer5.jpg
    SteelHammer5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 84
  • NH32.jpg
    NH32.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 81
  • NH33.jpg
    NH33.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 79
Please Please help guys i dont know how to scale my cod piece. any advice is welcomed. OH and i got my Dragon Skin and Smooth-Cast WOOOOOT

Smallville Jacket

i got my Smallville jacket today and it is beautiful lol. only thing is they didn't put the zippers on the sleeves and its not embossed, other than that its perfect. camera died will post picture later

SO happy I found this

I was wondering if you are still working on this costume? I joined the 405th to ask you about it. I'm planning on doing a Natasha Irons' Steel costume (Ame Comi version) for Dragon Con 2012 and I'm having a hard time finding and pep like files (I have a mac so I would need a pdf or something) anything close to what I would need for her. But aside from that it just feels a bit daunting of a task to take on.

Any advice on how to go about starting it?

i love superman also. favorite hero (in comics, not movies) im going to keep my eye on this definitely

Matthew where did you find the Pepakura file for the steel mask? I'm making a steel as well and would love to trade any tips. Is my first pep as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back