Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare Armor Studios said:
yes bro done, you will see 6 pages in the next OXM, O-and Iam 6'3

Oh, how I hate thee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightmare Armor Studios said:
yes bro done, you will see 6 pages in the next OXM, O-and Iam 6'3
ha! were equal height! but seeing as im lighter, i can run faster. anyways, your GoW armor will slow you down.

edit: i just weighed myself, to see how much i am now. 224.5 lbs. ha!
(180 was my wieght when i got my physical last summer)

Why is this turning into a "I'm tall as Sid!" thread? :unsure:

Charlie, we're very jealous that you're there seeing the GOW armor early, thanks alot for the sneak peek!. I'm sure that Sid prolly doesn't want you to reveal too much about what they're doing there, but is there any chance that we could see some more pics in general, like of the studio, or some other projects they're working on?

BTW, big announcement from me later tonight concerning something I've been working on for you. ;-)

Enjoy, and learn as much as you can. Nightmare rocks!

Mancubus said:
this is off topic but what is this costume?

281x211_wphotocrd.jpg

Its that Fox suit, cant remember full name, but looks like kill zone.

Red: I still didnt hear a no about a NAS T-shirt

Okay, to answer some questions.

I may be able to show more pics but I will need to run them by Sid before posting. I of course can't show any shots of molds but maybe I can show a general pic or two. We'll see ;)

(Sean, can't wait!)

That "other" costume is the Jin-roh armor. i'm gonna say what its from, but you can just google it. This is the costume that most people ask, "who?"

053, we'll see.

Day 6?
I got a lot done today and yesterday on some custom work i'll be able to show at a later time. I've had a blast here and these guys have shown nothing but kindness and support. Sadly, I leave tomorrow but will be taking home some really nice stuff that I have internshipped for and I can't wait to hang out with NAS at Dragon*con.

I also did my first official signature yesterday. Along with Sid and Pyro, I signed the Hybrid helmet that was just up for auction. woohoo!

:wowie: Our beloved Red is among greatness!

Thats totally cool about the helmet. The owner will have a piece of Mjolnir history.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving so soon, but I'm sure you've had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back