Name that Armor........ It's the ARGUS!!!

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
So what I think I would do with the separate parts is (if I understand this, I am half asleep, lol) when you resin and glass them, do it together, so they are all combined into one piece.

marinesniper

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
dang i got to buy another printer just to do the helmets i want while im trying to make my master chief lol. Moe you are just awesome i will put this one on my list...

Oh good grief Charlie Brown!!! Once again someone has usurped my thread with a better piece of my armor.....one that I haven't even started yet.

giphy-downsized.gif

Dirtdives2424

Division Staff
Community Staff
Hey guys, I have a small update. I was in the middle of doing my right forearm when I came across a few pages where the template pieces were not the correct size....meaning that when I tried to assemble, the pieces were not matching up to the correct end points. Its the weirdest thing I have ever had happen to me. I know that I had to reprint a page or two here and there but there are still off the same PDF file so I can't for the life of me figure out why this would happen. And yes, I know that there are different printer settings and I'm very careful to use the same one. So now I have to reprint the whole thing........In the mean time, I got my butt and ab plates ready to go:

IMG_0933.jpg

I'm getting on towards the more difficult parts......I'm OK with the shoulders next.....its the chest piece that is going to be my biggest challenge. No...I have to correct myself. The next biggest challenge is to my basement. Going to turn the whole thing into a den for the kids to entertain their friends. I started a while back, but always got distracted with other things and other builds....But now its going to be a full court press to finish.....Good thing is that I'll have a bit more room for storage...and for working on larger pieces.

Dirtdives2424

Division Staff
Community Staff
Yes, that piece was accidentally thrown away.....kids were "cleaning" the house....and, yeah....out with the garbage. I managed to create a filler on one side. This was taken before I filled in the side that was missing.....looks ugly, but it works.