Name that Armor........ It's the ARGUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey gang, DD here and planing on my next big project. I loved building my Centurion suit but was disheartened by my lack of skills to bring out the much needed details. That being said I decided to go w/ a full pep suit and take it to the next level (God please help me w/ the helmet!!!). I give no clues yet as to which one, but these 2 pic of the shin which is just about finished w/ stage 1 of it completion (forgot to get a side shot). Guesses and comments are always welcome........comments from the peanut gallery (FTOTR) are required.....

My time frame for this is 2+ years so I'm taking my sweet-ass time with it. I also have a few other projects on the front burners that I'm working on but will update you in separate threads later (when more progress is made).

Until then I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday and a sweet New Year.

IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

P.S.

Be on the look out for 2019's Con Lists......I'm looking forward to meeting people in cons outside my normal traveling circle........maybe even Dragon-Con. Let's see what the boss......I mean wife says....... :D

I'm ashamed to say I haven't played H5 yet either........Sale on Game Stop right now..50% off pre-owned H5....$7.99...$20 for the download.

Man... I don't pay attention to leg armour. They all look the same to me...
Shot in the dark... Crap... No clue...
*BUZZZZZZZ* FAILD TO ANSWER.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yes they did call me MC but I got a lot of Transformers, Pacific Rim, and a few others. I even got one “Ohhhh look, a Micronaute!!!” Now if you recognized that name, kudos to you. But sorry, Bzzzzzz! Not an MC.

Bzzzzzz! Sorry but thank you for playing. Don Pardo please tell him what door prize we have for him.......

My participation was demanded by Dirtdives so here I am. You're clearly making Robocop and Bumblebee.
Robobee? Bzzzzzzz! Next.

Looks to me like Kelly's armor. It's called "Hermes" in game.

Happy holidays to you all!
Ohhhhh sorry. Bzzzzz!

:love:Ohhhh Mrs Dirtdives must want some armor as well ;)

I would definitely make her a suit if she weren’t so dead set on NOT having a suit.

Already have a leg of Fred. Different armor. Bzzzzz!

I’ll give you guys anothe day or so. In the meantime I have a question. There are 2 pieces that fit into the sides of the knee joint area and I have no idea how to attach them once fiberglassed. Can I get some help please. Thanks.

A50F5EF5-5189-4B87-BCD8-64A18023948A.jpeg
AA65AE4C-7516-4988-AA73-CC51FB994525.jpeg
A7559A6F-C0E7-4783-BDEE-662BDF14C0F4.jpeg

B3660BBF-BD98-4631-B0EB-E02A969473B8.jpeg
Ok I’m anxious to see if I have this scaled correctly so here we go. Test fit # 1:

B3660BBF-BD98-4631-B0EB-E02A969473B8.jpeg
2E0A8BBB-D303-48CE-A2C5-2DFB75338227.jpeg

So.....if this is the correct size which I think it is, I’m going to be walking around bow-legged trying not to rub the knee joints together. I envision myself severely Charlie horsed and using ice packs on my nether region....... Dam this thing is bulky, but it looks sweet. Fits wearing a pair of jeans on so an under-suit should be no problem.

Last edited:
That looks an absolutely heck like recruit armor, but I think the indent on the inside and outside of the leg armor should be more square like so I am going to not buzz in with my final answer... feel free to tell me if I'm right or wrong though. If I'm right, I intended it, but if wrong, it doesnt count. Let me go home and look through all the armors tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back