Neck seal

Dude you are very skilled in CAD! That file you made is very detailed! I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

I did allot of the design but my buddy is teaching me how to do this he did the details for me as he was showing me how

Hey, that's coming out great! Now that I've molded something I actually know what I'm looking at. :) sorry if I missed it, but what mold product did you use and did you like it?

Hey, that's coming out great! Now that I've molded something I actually know what I'm looking at. :) sorry if I missed it, but what mold product did you use and did you like it?
i was trying something new since my supplier did not have oomo30 in stock i got Ecoflex 00-20 1 Gallon Unit
it was what he had on hand and this stuff never seems to set up it has been four days and it is still curing i dont like it i will use my oomo30 i love that stuff thats what im waiting for to do the body suit molds.

i was trying something new since my supplier did not have oomo30 in stock i got Ecoflex 00-20 1 Gallon Unit
it was what he had on hand and this stuff never seems to set up it has been four days and it is still curing i dont like it i will use my oomo30 i love that stuff thats what im waiting for to do the body suit molds.
Yikes! 4 days doesn't sound right! We made a mistake on our last venture, learning that 1:1 by volume is not always 1:1 by mass with A:B of different products. Our cast should have been 100:94 by mass and now the cast will not cure. It's been weeks!

Yikes! 4 days doesn't sound right! We made a mistake on our last venture, learning that 1:1 by volume is not always 1:1 by mass with A:B of different products. Our cast should have been 100:94 by mass and now the cast will not cure. It's been weeks!
i have a bad feeling this is what happened or i got a bad batch of stuff

Could it have come in contact with something that could have prohibited curing? Some silicones for example (can't remember if it's tin or platinum) will be contaminated if they come into contact with latex, like in disposable gloves.

No I poured equal amounts in smooth on measuring cups and even used there stir sticks and then applied it to the model. That's what has me dumb founded in going to call the guy where I got it and find out what he thinks is wrong

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back