Need a new graphics card. Like, bad. Really friggin bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

landotheninja

Jr Member
Okay folks, so the other day I was talking to my friend and said to myself,"Hmm... I need to get Garry's Mod." After a short stint of research on the interwebs, I discovered that my PC's graphics card lacked the necessary power (i.e. Pixel Shader support) to play Gmod. I would like to know the best graphics card I can possibly get while keeping the price around or less than... oh, about 90 bones, I guess. Only problem? My PC comes from the age of [suspenseful music]... AGP CARD BUSES. So, after another stint of research, I was completely indecisive as to what cards to consider, as they all claim to be the best. If the 405th community would be so kind as to list some possibilities (along with pros and cons) and to list cards to avoid completely, I would be very grateful. Заранее благодарим вас!

Spaciba, comrades! This should definately get the job done! And I'm assuming I can get this at my friendly neighboorhood Fry's Electronics? If not, having it shipped is fine, I just hate having to wait for things like that.

My best suggestion NVIDIA GeForce 4-6 types should work for you.
Actually I'm running a GeForce4MX 440, but do you mean the 4000, 5000, and 6000 series of cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back