NEED CLAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: CLAY TO EUROPE

Hello guys.

I need oil based clay (i asked from my art teachers and they didnt know where i could get some in here [and this school is supposed to be 5th of the best high schools in the world])

So could you guys please help me find a place (a safe place) to order clay in the internet. Since all of your links i found on search the clays shipping was available to US only.

I NEED CLAY TO EUROPE!!! (and no 200dollar shipping costs please)

Thank you in advance.

Spartan 169 said:
Have you tried Ebay? Or maybe try a google search (or a site search).

I have done Froogle (google product search.)

Ebay (US) : Shipping cost 200dollars for 10lb
Ebay (europe) : No results
Amazon.com Expidet international shipping : 2lb of clay 45 dollars
Amazon.co.uk : No results

Im cornered over here!!! :mad: :cry:

Will the colored clay do? (childrens toy clay?)

Europe S#CKS!!!

EDIT: Sorry that im furious but i would just like to finish my wntire armor befor xmas

And the shipping costs due to the weight of the clay...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen some in Michaels, which is a craft store, and i THINK i have seen some costco. (i know, random place to get it, but i said i THINK)

Finnish Spartan said:
I know this Adam posted it it is the best oil based clay you can get but shipping only to the US...

Did a little googling and bingo...Chavant, the brand of clay that is, has distributors in europe.

Here is their site http://www.chavant.com/new_site/index.htm. Go to distributors and at the bottom is their international ones.

Okay there was actually only 1 working link for a distrubitor in europe SCI but they only send clay in packages of 500lb and up (since the clay is used to design cars) in ral size...

Finnish Spartan said:
Okay there was actually only 1 working link for a distrubitor in europe SCI but they only send clay in packages of 500lb and up (since the clay is used to design cars) in ral size...

Ouch, well perhaps try calling the others and see if they're still in business. Otherwise, you just might have to look for local hobby shops.

23Magnum said:
Ouch, well perhaps try calling the others and see if they're still in business. Otherwise, you just might have to look for local hobby shops.

I dont need to have chavant even though it would be nice, but any oil based clay will do.

And i have gone to all local artshops in the radius of 60 miles from my house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back