Need Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeAdShOtCHEYNE said:
will sum 1 just post them on this forum so i can click to download i can get it to save on the mac at all
Just like Boryenko said, download the file from the wiki to your Mac and then transfer it to the PC using a flash drive. So what's so hard about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
Just like Boryenko said, download the file from the wiki to your Mac and then transfer it to the PC using a flash drive. So what's so hard about that?
what do i click to do that o_O o_O o_O

Two pages about how to click a link....... two pages... really...two of them. What is it about halo?....

Can someone PLEASE post a basic tutorial for Mac users, so we can stickie it and give them that link when they come here not knowing how to use their own computers?

It's not all of them.. it's their little brothers and stuff..

Hey!

what's this doing here?
mmm.. bet it's YUMMY..

silica.png

If you have bootcamp and or paralells, you can run windows xp on your mac which will in turn allow you to run pepakura, although, you have to buy bootcamp/paralells, and you obviously have to have a copy of windows xp to install.

I'm currently running pepakura on my mac, so I can vouch for it.

Just get some one to send them to you as a PFD, that it. If I can do it you can too.

Gravemind

If you don't understand how to operate your own computer then I suspect you may have some difficulties with this project my friend. But ANYWHO....

Do what Skullcandy Girl said, then when a drop down menu (a box, with a list of options, from the mouse) select the "save target as" then save it in a folder on your desktop that is named ("pep EVA stuff"; you will have to make this folder yourself).

OR

Click on the link and it'll prompt you to save it. Continue the above instructions from the "...save in a folder on..." part. ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE FILES DOWNLOADED: plug in your flash drive and open that folder and DRAG the "pep EVA stuff" folder into it.

VOILA! You now have it all on the flash drive. I don't have a Mac, but I'm pretty sure that that's how it'll go (Macs and PCs keep getting more and more alike these days...)

Darkfire said:
If you don't understand how to operate your own computer then I suspect you may have some difficulties with this project my friend. But ANYWHO....

Do what Skullcandy Girl said, then when a drop down menu (a box, with a list of options, from the mouse) select the "save target as" then save it in a folder on your desktop that is named ("pep EVA stuff"; you will have to make this folder yourself).

OR

Click on the link and it'll prompt you to save it. Continue the above instructions from the "...save in a folder on..." part. ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE FILES DOWNLOADED: plug in your flash drive and open that folder and DRAG the "pep EVA stuff" folder into it.

VOILA! You now have it all on the flash drive. I don't have a Mac, but I'm pretty sure that that's how it'll go (Macs and PCs keep getting more and more alike these days...)
i do that but it saves as a pdo.txt. file

HeAdShOtCHEYNE said:
i do that but it saves as a pdo.txt. file
Just rename the file by removing the .txt at the end of the filename.

Also, there are other 13-year-olds around these parts and they have built their own armor with hardly any help from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back