Need Help Getting Started Need The Basics For Making Realistic Spartan 117 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibe

hello everyone,
I need help with startin this project im working on. I am trying to make realistic spartan 117 mark 6 armor. could anyone help me. Also if you could, please tell me how to make it out of something other then paper/cardstock.
Thanks Bye :D

HI, please don't post topics like this, there are some many stickies that can help you. Did you watch Adam's video.

You can mold it and cast it. Make a base out of clay and mold it, then cast it. But Pepakura is actually really good. I mean i first didn't like it either, but it's cheap and you can make it as accurate as The halo armor in H3.

Why do you want to make it accurate. That takes a lot of work, just add what you like, it gives you indivdiualalitty, than just oh it's master chief, still the same but it looks cool. Or woah nice paint job and details : Thumbs Up:

Use pepakura, you can even make it look like a cast

strife genisis said:
hello everyone,
I need help with startin this project im working on. I am trying to make realistic spartan 117 mark 6 armor. could anyone help me. Also if you could, please tell me how to make it out of something other then paper/cardstock.
Thanks Bye :D

Hola! and welcome to the fourms! If you are looking for realalistic check out the halo pepakura thread: http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index But like TheSpartanMjolnir said, your other options would be to either vac-form your amor, use cardboard, or sculpt it with clay. Good luck amigo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

Welcome to the forums. As the other members have suggested, read stickies for all the information you need.

Oh here is the link for the "Noob Orientation" (and of course, the term "Noob" is not meant in a deragotory term. It only implies "Newbie". I don't know why we don't say that instead, but eh, tradition, tradition).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclW5onHNsE&hd=1

Good luck on ya goal!

Confucious says: He who does, never needs to try

-CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back