Need help here

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't very nice calling someone bad names. Modelers work very hard making them and don't HAVE to share them. Most modelers don't like there work being changed. I HIGHLY doubt he's a noob if he knew how to lock it.

There are 3 options you have here.
1: Either learn how to model and make your own pdo. or
2: Cut out those patterns and retrace them onto another piece of paper and add your own tabs. or
3: Find or politely ask for the original file from it's modeler and unfold it yourself.

yes i know i love that one, but most ppl one here know NOT TO LOCK it in the viewer. thats why i called him a noob. i use the designer more then u think. i have autims and the designer helps me out alot when i make these thang. the viewers isnt so helpful

First of all, Chevysrule, Bevbor and Boba Fett (not sure which one you're putting down, but it doesn't matter) are far from noobs. They have all been here far longer than you have, and have all contributed far more than you have. There is most likely a reason the file was locked, so my advice is this...

1. Apologize to the person who locked the file in the first place (it's doubtful you will get any help by insulting people)
2. Contact the person who locked the file and request an unlocked version.

Now, step 1 could have been avoided if this video never saw the light of day.

Good luck.

heres a new vidoe show this guy is a noob
Cut out a rectangle piece out of 1/8" craft foam, cut out 4 sqaures in that rectangle, glue onto the gun/whatever you're making.

Problem solved.
Even IF the modeler didn't lock it and you could rearrange the pieces and blah blah, it's still far easier and gonna save yourself a LOT of time to just do that out of craft foam or something that already has the thickness and whatnot.

As far as your first video goes, that's pretty rude man.... Don't like the file and what the person did to it, in this case, locked it, then don't use it. They probably locked it for a reason, because they don't want people messing around with it too much then complaining it was the modeler's fault, or then resaving the file and someone else claiming their hard work as their own. Modelers spend lots of time on making all sorts of files, simple, hard, uber complicated; and calling them rude names just because you can't handle a tab that's like a millimeter thick, is pretty 'noob' ish for you to say. Some of my armor, the tabs were like less than half a millimeter wide, not even WORTH cutting, but I cutting it anyways and glued it back together with a half a millimeter difference from where it was originally and it turned out just fine. I've seen tabs far worse off than the one you're complaining about. Just suck it up and cut the tab. And as far as the whole red and blue line thing goes, really? Do you REALLY need that. That's what dots and lines are for.
............... means score on THAT side of the paper and fold over.
._._._._._. means to score on the other side of the paper and fold it over that way.
__________ means cut

No offense, but maybe you need to go back to pep 101 if you can't even read simple 'mountains' and 'valleys' before you go around insulting people who spend time and effort into building these pep files you're bitching about.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know it wus mean, but i have Autism and with the way he did it. its going to be a hard build for me
You're telling me you build a rocket launcher that can shoot, yet a slightly thinner tab is giving it issues? ********.
Even still, having a disability, is no excuse to insult people for no reason.
I have ADD, ADHD, and am anemic, yet you don't see me going around calling people f***ing retards for no reason.

Use this build as a stepping stone to helping overcome/coop better with your autism.

Autism doesn't justify breaking the rules on the forum, ever. Try free-handing the shape out of foam like Hyo said, and please refrain from intentionally insulting people who work hard to make these files.

To quote the website you keep posting "...disorders of brain development." Who is there to monitor you with knives, glue, ROCKETS!!! and the like? Not to mention your foul mouth videos. Maybe they can better explain to you how this forum and the models are a PRIVILEGE not a right.

Autism doesn't justify breaking the rules on the forum, ever. Try free-handing the shape out of foam like Hyo said, and please refrain from intentionally insulting people who work hard to make these files.
Pfft, forum rule or not, it's just common courtesy to not going around and calling people you don't know, morons.

I resisted so long to reply. You just crossed the line and make yourself look bad. You remind me of someone who served in the military and claim that it was his right to say "f**k" in this forum. Autism or not, don't use that as your reason to claim innocence.

Alright, I think we can stop laying into him. He's realized what he did was wrong and apologized. No need to beat a dead horse.

just leave this one alone ok, i want it close, it wus just a stupi rage and im srry now plz just leave this only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back