Need Help To Build A Helmet And Armour Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

CV26

Jr Member
Hello,Does someone could explain to me how make an Odst helmet from a model on Pepakura viewer and also what is the hardware that its takes for build my helmet (glue, paper to print my model...).Is that its takes me a special printer to print my helmet model and what is paper that I need for print my model of helmet.My printer is an HP DeskJet f4200.Scuse me for translation errors I am talking French and it is ``live search``(bing) that translates my language.Thanks you in advance !!

read the stickies there your best friend and WELCOME!! to the 405th no you do not need any special printer just one that will take cardstock which is thickened paper all you need for sticking it together is probibly hot glue superglue pva glue or stickie tape which ever your prefer if you ned more info just go read the stickies around this site there is ALOT! of information which can help you there

well he is french, you can't expect him to have to translate everything do you? but the above mentioned is right, if you look at the stickies they will tell you everything you need to know, as of currently I am already halfway done with all my pepakura and didn't need a single question to be asked on the forums, except for tips said beyond the stickies.

You need Pepakura DESINGER, not Pepakura VIEWER.

Good luck. If you need any help, feel free to OM me. I will do my best to answer.

Cheers!

You dont have to make your own, unless you want to of course. Theres plenty of great models ready to be printed

Stikies: they are the pinned at the top of every page, theyll be the first threads in every page and it should have "sticky" highlighted in each one.

Resources you'll need to build it, Cardstock paper 110 lb (thickness, im not sure if they'd have in metric system), Razor/craft knife, and a hot glue gun.

to finish it, you'll need fiberglass,fiberglass resin, body filler, and a assortment of sanding equipment

bienvenue dans le communaute! haha the little i could recall from my french class

Thank you for showing interest in help me so I prepares my first halo armour.My grandfather will be able to help me make fiber glass.For fiber glass I should put my parts within and outside?And how I do for closed this topic at the end.

CV_26 said:
Thank you for showing interest in help me so I prepares my first halo armour.My grandfather will be able to help me make fiber glass.For fiber glass I should put my parts within and outside?And how I do for closed this topic at the end.

I think you're asking whether or not to put the fiberglass on the inside or outside of the part. The answer to this question is INSIDE. INSIDE, INSIDE, INSIDE. Did I mention that you need to put the fiberglass on the inside? Because you should.

Also, if you check the stickied links at the top of this forum, they answer all of your questions. I cannot stress enough how much browsing those and using the search feature will help you in finding everything you need to get started. Good luck and enjoy the pepakura process. Remember to be patient and pay attention to the smallest details. The smallest things can make the biggest difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back