Need Help With 343 Guilty Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephrockz4

Up to this point I have finished a Halo Magnum and procrastinated on finishing my Assault Rifle. I build things out of cardboard and actually got my AR design from a side view and measurements I found here on 405th a long time ago. I'm looking to build 343 Guilty Spark out of cardboard to have around the house. But I need some good pictures of him to build with. Does anyone have any? Also, if anyone has any tips, (especially about making spherical shapes out of cardboard) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

josephrockz4 said:
Up to this point I have finished a Halo Magnum and procrastinated on finishing my Assault Rifle. I build things out of cardboard and actually got my AR design from a side view and measurements I found here on 405th a long time ago. I'm looking to build 343 Guilty Spark out of cardboard to have around the house. But I need some good pictures of him to build with. Does anyone have any? Also, if anyone has any tips, (especially about making spherical shapes out of cardboard) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
well one of my topics had a tutorial on refrence pics so i guess ill make one for 343 guilty spark

Last edited by a moderator:
josephrockz4 said:
first go into forge then end game then take screen shots

holy crap only 3 steeps :p

Shipmaster51 said:
first go into forge then end game then take screen shots

holy crap only 3 steeps :p

The problem with that is getting them to be readily available without having a Live connection. :sleep:

What you could do with making a sphere... Is cover half a ball with the cardboard in the round shape, then take it off. And then you could make another half on the same ball, take it off. Then merge the 2 halfs together to make the full sphere without the ball there.

I hope that makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back