Need Help With Brute Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldbeworse

New to the 405th, so here is my situation at the moment. I've wanted to dress up with my friends for a convention later this year so I thought I'd make a brute costume. I've actually made a gravity hammer, which at this point just needs detailing, and am in the process of trying my hand at a captain's armor. Problem is that I'm having trouble finding really any good reference photos for it so I was hoping that if anyone had any I could see them. Also if there is anything problematic that pertains to this type of costume that I don't know of I'd be grateful if someone could tell me so I could try something else. Anyway thanks for the help in advance.

Edit. Sorry I kind of failed to mention that I planned to really only do the armor and wear that. Something about doing the skin too seems really expensive and really uncomfortable. Also I am aware that it logically makes no sense for a human to wear brute armor. I just really want to make it is all.

The only Brute costume I have ever seen was made for the Halo 3 commercial things, and it looked like diarrhea.

The Chewbacca costume isn't a bad idea.

If you go on bungie.net, look for wallpapers/renders(something like that). There is a shiny golden captain render there.

Sweet! I'd love to see some pics of that gravity hammer. If you've almost completed it, you'd probably be one of the first. But I'm with 222notforu on this one. I'd say a chewbacca costume could work really well. And I thought that flying squirrel was making a pep version of a brutes head. It's on the first page of his really big thread in the pep and creation section. But I'm not sure if he actually ever finished it. You might want to pm him and ask. It could work out really well though! Best of luck

Thanks, odd of all the places I wouldn't look it would be bungie >_>. And I hope to get pictures of the gravity hammer on eventually :D.

you or i could go play campaign and take pictures of the brutes if you want, i can go right now if you want me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back