Need Options For A Costume Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pick for a new costume/suit would be Big-O i have several reference pictures of it to work from. For those of you that don't know who or what Big-O is. It's a giant robot from a Anime series that came out in the late 90s that was AMAZING.

1v_406_big_o.JPG

The_Big_O_(megadeus).JPG

bigo.jpg

BigO.jpg

big_o_001.jpg

1250130108031.jpg

EDIT:

There has only been a few people to successfuly complete this costume. One of which has been done by a team at Williams Street (Animation Company Based in Atlanta)in 2002 they showcased it at Comi-Con and several other conventions around the area.

ok everyone there has been a change of plans sorry to everyone who wanted other costumes but i am going to be working with a friend on making a bioshock big daddy costume so ya again sorry to everyone who wanted voltron and other stuff

raziel1981 said:
i suggest a transformers costume namely bumblebee with fully transformable parts... a costume that can transform into a camaro..lols.. very nice.. :cool

that would be kick a$$!!

ive seen one on youtube... but the face is not exactly the same as for the movie built... i think he took the voice changer optimus prime helmet and painted it to become yellow...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1HWqbOSJLo[/media]

you might wanna try an accurate bumblebee costume that can fully transform base on human schematics. oh, did i mention a real wheel? lols, so that you can just cruise downhill... just an idea though...

Holy crap!! That is so cool! Now I REALLY want to make a Bumblebee costume! hehe I just want to know how he got a nearly perfect front end of the car! :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back