• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragclone said:
i voted no. but she could be shocked that you said that... good luck though. :love:

UPDATE: She said no. even though it has been a while since I posted here.

I also tried with another girl, but I guess i have bad luck. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I'm in a bit of a situation myself. I like this girl but last year I went out with a girl that was freinds with her. It was going good but for some reason she broke up with me after a couple weeks. I asked her why and she wouldn't say. Now we are really good friends and she tells me that her friends pressured her into going out with me and then into breaking up with me. Her friends are psychos, except for this one other girl. I really want to ask her out but I'm afraid that if she says yes then she will get made fun of and forced to break up with me. So I don't really know what I am supposed to do.

Repeat after me...

"I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

And there you go. So theres a girl that wont talk to you? Go talk to another! That saying "There are plenty of fish in the sea." is true. And for the most part, if one fish sees you baiting another fish, then it might spark more interest. Definitely dont worry about one girl.

if you really really do like this girl, i wouldnt wait for her to say anything to you. I would approach her first. The whole line about not being sure if you would want to be with her because the two of you would get teased was a bomb, but it didnt blow up anything beyond repair. Other people teasing you is no reason not to be with someone. If you got together, you enduring whatever comments from your peers would just be more of a testament to how much you like her. Especially if you just didnt let it bother you at all. Teasing is bull$#!T. Thats all. If you want it to stop, just tell them that you have a jug of pee that youve been saving up for 5 years, and youre not afraid to put it in a super soaker and let them see just how disgusting it is. Works every time.

Now, go get em killer.

let me tell you from exprence don't date your friends because when ya'll break up it will destroy your friend ship

spartan 26 said:
let me tell you from exprence don't date your friends because when ya'll break up it will destroy your friend ship
Thats not always true. I know people who've dated, broken up and stopped talking for a month or 2 and are now good friends again. And also generally half the time ppl won't date u unless u become friends first :\

JoobiDoob said:
Thats not always true. I know people who've dated, broken up and stopped talking for a month or 2 and are now good friends again. And also generally half the time ppl won't date u unless u become friends first :\

agreed

you do know your thread is over 9000 months old, right? and that relationship threads are now taboo?

im gonna say end this debauchery before a mod strolls along.

In before lock, I'd share my experiences.

Basically, becoming friends first helps greatly. All the girls who I've gotten to around this stage said that they want to remain friends if/(most likely)when we break up, and with my one ex, that's gone (mostly) well. However, sometimes it'll just happen with say, a random girl that you happen to meet in a class or whatever. Like, with me, the current thing I've got going on happened quite by chance. First day of school, in math class, the teacher seats me behind a girl who I've known existed since like 6th grade but never talked to. Since she's the only girl near me, I invariably start talking to her. Something clicks, and six weeks later we're together, despite the protests of her friends and almost the rest of our grade (i'm not too popular. go figure).

So basically, it just happened, and nobody saw it coming. You just have to let things go the way they're going, and sooner or later it'll happen. Don't worry too much about it.

Also, way to uber-necro in your own thread. How'd you even find it again to post in it?

not to be the cynical moron of the group, but ...AGAIN?

asking for relationship advice on the internet is like asking for financial advice from your rabbit. (or breeding if that makes more sense)

Sorry for your troubles, but this site has nothing to do with dating advice.

Live and Learn. It's the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back