Needing Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Ok as the topic description says i need some help. For some reason i was not able to get my leg into the shin piece so i cut itinto two parts but for some reason now i cant get them to get them back together right with the straps. i have tried several diffrent ways, with velcro, plastic clips and just straight straping atached on both sides. Has anyone else tried this way also and if so how did you get things to go back to normal and not have a large seem...Any help would be great

here are a couple pics two chowing how i kinda straped and one with me wearing it

DSC02800.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02803.jpg

That wont be noticeable, if you wear a black lycra pair of pants. If it really bugs you that much, you can always add a bit of bondo to one piece to cut down on the seam.

does it close without your leg in it because it might be you added to much padding and your leg is preventing it from closing

well i had add the padding but pulled it out to see if that would help if my leg is not in it then it fits fine. I just cant seem to get things to back together like i was able to do to my boots i guess i will keep trying and post a few pics of me in my undersuit wearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back