Nemo's Mark Vi Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

killednemo65

alright so this is the progress i have so far for my first build of the Mark VI. tell me what you guys think scaling wise and quality (so i can remake the peices before i resin them)

Sorry bout the picture quality, this was taken from my phone, but i promise you guys imma get a real camera soon. :D

I think it looks really good! Nice work on the pep and looks like you have some of it resined already. I think the legs looks like a really good fit from the picture on the right side. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress

carlino said:
I think it looks really good! Nice work on the pep and looks like you have some of it resined already. I think the legs looks like a really good fit from the picture on the right side. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress

thanks :D this motivates me to keep going and dont give up on what i have

the helmet, forearms and left thighs and shins are resined, as these were test peices because ive never used resin before. However, im still open about remaking some pieces if they arent the correct size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hickeydog said:
Looks NICE!!! What files did you use?

all files i used are hd.

im using robogenesis for the 2 piece boots, hand plates, and shoulders

Flying squirl chest

DF4L helmet (replacing it with flying squirrel hd helmet)

nugget forearms

Crackhead thighs, COD peice (hips), and shins

*im also working on the battle rifle and assault rifle builds

woohoo! i found my old football gloves! now i gotta get my girlfriend to sew up the holes and spray paint them black! but they look pretty close to the MC's gloves. i like how they have the padding in the palm (kinda how the MC has it) i got them at sports challet for $30 check them out:

Zero2o2 said:
Nice Progress so far. And what you will use to harden it Fibreglass or Rondo?!

mmmm im thinking about fiberglassing all the pieces except the hand Plates. if anyone thinks other pieces dont have to be fiberglassed, please let me know and why? thanks :D

I've just Uploaded my halo suit on youtube! search "Mjolnir Mark VI Halo Armor Progress (unfinished)" and the video should belong to me, killednemo65. once i find someone to record me in the suit, ill post it up on youtube also but for now, this video is just gonna have to do :pleave questions or comments and ill try to answer them as best i can

thanks guys (405th rocks!)

p.s. notice all pieces are now resined, FINALLY! oh, and the quality is some-what better since it was shot by a "real camera" as promised :D

More Pictures! i jus finished spraying primer on the armor. maybe i should have fiberglassed first? lol i jus got tired of people callin it cotton candy armor (since i used multiple colors of card stock)

scale feels ok, some parts i have to cut for flexability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back