Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKS LIKE I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, GUYS.

There are some people who do actually collect rocks, you know :)

The problem usually isn't thw way you are, it's finding somebody who likes you like that. If your personality is total mainstream that is obviously easier than if you are really weird and have strange hobbies.

I am single... Still single. Still trying to find the girl that appreciates my dork/nerdy self haha Its all good though.

my bad on the double posts odst26,
i feel what you sayin though dude...most of the time we always wit a different girl..myself man i been takin it easy not owrrying bout relationships and girls and all that. i'm 27 got more important things to be concerned about then that :)
good luck to y'all specially you odst26, hope things work out better for you and ya lady

I'm in Arkansas 28 years old and I've always been single, never on a date yet....

Same boat here man. It's hard to find a girl around here, that is around my age and attrative, that has NOT yet pumped out a kid or two. Most likely with different men. o_O
I'm so not a kid person. I hear a kid scream/cry, whatever, I start looking for DuckTape! If there's no tape avalible, there is always earplugs.

It's sad really. I go out to see what is avalible and I constantly find 4 types of women:
1. Woman of ill repute... not much to that one.
2. looking for baby support (sitting, money,....)
3. looking for sugar daddy
4. using you to get back at BF for w/e reason

Arlington, Texas isn't known for being a very welcoming place to geeks/nerds, and especially less so at the high school I attend.

In any case, I note, more and more, it's less the nerd thing, and more, me, myself, that keeps the ladies at a distance. Bunch of my nerd friends are dating. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK, GUYS.

Haha, seems like all you guys are in Texas.

I don't think anyone has the personality of a rock. Its just a matter of you building some walls and someone needing to go take a sledgehammer to 'em.

RedDeer in the province of Alberta in Canada. Statiscally has the most single girls and woman in all of Alberta. And yet....

Or Canada... Everyone is in Canada too. haha, I have quite a few friends up thar.

Oh really? Time to go find me a plane ticket :p.

LOL

I'm in Arkansas 28 years old and I've always been single, never on a date yet....

Thats sad to hear. You seem like a great guy, I notice your posts a lot and you help a lot of people out here on the 405th. You seem very social... here, are you as social irl? Or is it by choice?
[Totally curious now] I've only met two other people who are around your age who hasn't dated.

I take it you don't have any cousins. ;D

tumblr_l6lhb2sTE21qzo55r.gif

Wow, sensitive subject anyone?

For people under 40 years, I recommend okcupid. Free online dating site for your generation. I have two cousins getting married this year, both of them met their guy on okcupid.

OkCupid has a profile completion % and gives you helpful notes on making it to 100%. Think of it like a video game achievement points! Gotta get 100% completion.

My experience with the site has been very good. Typically the girls message the guys and make it easy for us shy types to get out there. Post some pictures of your armor. The girls really do dig a guy who can build things.

Wow, sensitive subject anyone?

For people under 40 years, I recommend okcupid. Free online dating site for your generation. I have two cousins getting married this year, both of them met their guy on okcupid.

OkCupid has a profile completion % and gives you helpful notes on making it to 100%. Think of it like a video game achievement points! Gotta get 100% completion.

My experience with the site has been very good. Typically the girls message the guys and make it easy for us shy types to get out there. Post some pictures of your armor. The girls really do dig a guy who can build things.
My buddy, Matt, tried out Okcupid last summer. He met a bunch of guys and a really creepy Mexican chick. Just sayin'.

I got lucky with my girlfriend (not in that way). We both went to the same high school but never met. I heard she was a pretty good Halo player (best in her grade) and I was determined to prove that I was the best. I played her a few times after she graduated high school and kicked her rear end. We became pretty good friends (friend zoned for awhile!) then about a year - year and a half later we really started to have feelings for each other so we got together! Eight months later we're still together, and still playing Halo/BioShock/CoD/etc together.

She has a "FINISH THE FIGHT" tattoo on her back too! :x

I am impressed with how long this thread has gone on without anyone hitting on any of the women in the discussion. bravo men. its nice to see that there are still nerds that can act like gentlemen on the internet. we here at the 405th really do have class

I am impressed with how long this thread has gone on without anyone hitting on any of the women in the discussion. bravo men. its nice to see that there are still nerds that can act like gentlemen on the internet. we here at the 405th really do have class

Im surprised too, considering girls on these forums are like the holy grail for nerds. although i have seen a few members in the past take comments too far.

We are the 405th! We have a duty to show the world that we are not like any other "nerdy" group who goes goo goo over any female with similar interests! We are military nuts where guns and armor comes first and girls 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back