Nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munson20

Does anyone nerf here? You know those foam dart guns? well I mod them and make them shoot really hard, and I have wars with people. There is a sight called Nerfhaven.com where we talk and help eachother mod. Its like this, but with nerf guns, and a lot more strict. check it out!

WanderingRon1n said:
sweetness i mod mine with duct tape and it makes them shoot hard. i knocked a kid off his feet once.

That makes no sense so I doubt you knocked a kid off his feet. Nice try. Even with experience of modding, you cant do that unless it is a dart the size of your body...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerf is fun. I got that mommoth-sized rocket launcer/shotgun/pistol N-Gage a few years ago for christmas. Pumping it 8 times brings the gauge up to 'Full.' I once pumped it 100 times (I counted). I shot it at the wall from a distance. It made a load smash... :roll: I also once accidentilly shot it at a lamp... We have a new lamp now...

thats funny, pumping it 100 times shouldnt make a difference than 8. it has a capacity. Inless of course you open it up and plug the pump, which I know you didnt do because that is hard.

It made a lot of a difference. 8 times and you can see it gently gliding throught the air, somewhat slowly. 100 Times and... you pull the trigger, then you hear a loud smash, and it's kind of crunched up, laying on the ground. I could hear air coming out of it before I shot it when it was overpumped. But pump and fire fast enough, and it seems you can put more air into it than it can let out though the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back