New armor build ( and I will acctualy complete it this time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipt69

Hello 405th its been a long time science i have been on here! Last time i was on here i remember making a Halo 3 suit for the Reach release! But then i had little time, money, inadequate workspace, Ect. Ect. But this time im serious i have the time and money and my friend just cleaned up his 2 story barn witch is now his art studio/ workshop it has a lathe, Dremel, loads of paint and primers and much more!

This summer and school year I will have plenty of time to work on my project i only got a few classes to worry about and marching band:D!! And now with Vanity i have a somewhat idea of what im doing.
Vanity_634443724451657357.png

So thats the armor I plan to do with allitle diffrent additions.
Please watch this post beacuse updates will come soon
With love, Flipt69

Good luck I'm working on my 2nd suit of armor though I no longer have my first one as it was totally destroyed so in a sense this will be my first real suit that I will keep. (making master chief btw)

Ok this post is so you all can see my progress! Its pretty small and all happened within today:p

Photo0226.jpg

This picture is started parts of my helmet, forearm, and left shoulder. Its not much but all this has been within only a few hours.
Photo0224.jpg

This is ma old helmet still in good shape but the chin got allitle warped but this is old news.
Photo0228.jpg

And this hunk of wood will soon become a DMR or Assalt Rifle witch is were the lathe and other stuffs will come in handy!:D
Photo0225.jpg

And last this pile of sadness is all my work from my old project.

Just a quick update!:D I have been busy lately but have found time on and off to work a little bit! First I changed my right shoulder to the security shoulder and I went from Jun to Jorge and and no helmet.:/ But by next update I should have a helmet picked out and hopefully pepped along with more armor too.
Photo0234.jpg

Photo0232.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

Oh and if you didn't notice the knife was a scratch build and will look allot better when done and painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back