New Halo: Reach Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyvern said:
I think they just want to put the "Real" characters on the cover and not "wolfy"

Wolfy? Hahaha...

I don't think this is the official cover. It seems more like "Pwnrz photoshopping".

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I just saw it on halopedia. It claims it's the "official" cover, but anyone can screw around with wikias... Yeah, but ODST features the rookie on the cover, and CE, 2, and 3 have MC on the covers. I'm wondering if he's a type of "revan" character, like KotOR. Just speculation...

Lt. Buckmaster said:
Wolfy? Hahaha...

I don't think this is the official cover. It seems more like "Pwnrz photoshopping".

LoneWolf

LoneWolfy

Lone

Wolf

Wolfy

ChuckWolf

ChuckWolfy

LoneChuckWolf

LoneChuckWolfy

ChuckyWolf

LoneChuck

Why hasn't anyone noticed that Noble six isn't on the cover because he doesn't exist?

It's been confirmed 40 times over that the campaign spartan will be customizable like multyplayer. "lone wolf" is just a default spartan.

xalener said:
Why hasn't anyone noticed that Noble six isn't on the cover because he doesn't exist?

It's been confirmed 40 times over that the campaign spartan will be customizable like multyplayer. "lone wolf" is just a default spartan.

:| MINDF***

Boba Fett said:
Ok, I just saw it on halopedia. It claims it's the "official" cover, but anyone can screw around with wikias... Yeah, but ODST features the rookie on the cover, and CE, 2, and 3 have MC on the covers. I'm wondering if he's a type of "revan" character, like KotOR. Just speculation...

Revan? You mean KOTOR Revan?

I loved those games, and the thought of a Halo RPG makes me... Well, you don't wanna know. But I love that Idea.

Tyvern said:
LoneWolf

LoneWolfy

Lone

Wolf

Wolfy

ChuckWolf

ChuckWolfy

LoneChuckWolf

LoneChuckWolfy

ChuckyWolf

LoneChuck

Lol.

Maybe the beginning of the premiere is a hint at what is to come, perhaps it ends with MC putting on his new MK V and climbing into the cryotube.

Possible leaked footage of multiplayer?

Opinions, genuine or fake? It looks too concise to be fake to me.

I had a quick look around, but I don't think this had been posted yet, still trying to get the hang of time differences, but I think Kotaku had only just posted it when I checked. Hope it was ok to put it here, thought it was the more appropriate topic.

CrackerJack121 said:

I had a quick look around, but I don't think this had been posted yet, still trying to get the hang of time differences, but I think Kotaku had only just posted it when I checked. Hope it was ok to put it here, thought it was the more appropriate topic.

THAT WAS SICK! You really can't fake something like that. I can't wait for the beta!

Invasion looks amazing. (If you know what I mean.) And those jetpacks are looking hella sweet. Can't wait to get my hands on this thing.

CrackerJack121 said:

OHYESOHYESOHYESOHYES

Arcanine said:
Salt. Pinch of. Take it with.

Under the usual normal circumstances you are correct. This time it is official and even announced on the Bungie Home site. but I'm having trouble embedding here so...

[media]
Multiplayer announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back