New Hd Odst Game Accurate Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoman this is unbelievable stuff as one of my friends would say "THIS IS REAL STUFF" haha he sys real instead of unreal but anyways keep it up and can you make on big .zip file so that way we dont have to go to amillion different pages to find the armor :p THANKS AND GL

... and can you make on big .zip file so that way we dont have to go to amillion different pages to find the armor :p THANKS AND GL
What are you talking about? They're all on the first post. You don't have to go beyond it, much less pages away from it.

Hey Kirrou,

I wanna tell you that I LOVE YOU! and you models!
I am working on the chest plate and center plate and they are really nice!!

thanks for the great work!
good luck with the rest of the armor

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FLIP THEM THAT'S MY PROBLEM, and i printed out both left and right, and all the pieces on all the pages, look the same, and face the same way, so i definitely don't think the left arm has already been flipped. HOW DO I FLIP THEM?

OMG go to the 2D menu and click the giant button that says INVERT PATTERN!!!!!!!!! i dont know how else to say it.

First, amazing work!
Second, any update on thighs and shins?
I'd love to make a full set using the patterns you have come up with. Do you have any plans to make the yoke that is around the upper chest/neck area? Not seen any pdo for them anywhere yet. I might just have failed on my "search-fu"...

Hello guys and gals. I know I haven't been on here very much lately but I haven't forgotten about the files. I have the orthos almost done for the shins. So i should start modeling promptly. For those of you in need of them now. I would recommend Huges Shins. They are pretty sexy. Though they are more Halo 3 game accurate and not ODST Game accurate. But they are coming I promise. I just moved and have been moving around a lot so hence the delays.

dude this stuff is... well for lack of a better word... EPIC?!?! no that still doesnt cover it... any ways can you send me a toned down version of the chest piece? its too epic for my computer and it wont load...

these files are amazing man so far your hd rookie helmet has been the easiest and nicest looking that i've pepped so far and i look forward to pepping your other pieces my friend made the shoulders and said they are amazing so i look forward to that, lol thanks for sharing its much appreciated =]

Can you please edit your helmet to the reach version or re-release it as a reach version!? The only difference is the ear piece on each side... If you could it would be extremely apprecieted! Here are some pics for reference. :)

reach1353702full.jpg

reach5153542full.jpg

reach5153651full.jpg

Ya know, that ear piece looks like it's just a plate that can be made/pepped and fit onto any other ODST helmet.

More or less yes... And ive already come up with a solution to be able to mod it into the reach version, but it would be more convenient for everybody elses sake if the model itself was modified into the reach version (for those who can't or refuse to mod it themselves), lol! =P

MAybe I missed a post.... or I'm slow.... :cool

But why does it have to "Reach" again?

Cujo3131....

BTW... if he would offer anything, I would love to have his smoothed down version of the HD helmet he created.....

Amazing files. Thank you. I only wish I had found these before pepping most of my armor...was good practice I guess. I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back