Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Spartan 3 Shoulder

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Not in this list

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The credit goes to Jico. This is my fastest helmet unfold (done in less than half a day and I didn't even rush) and that's because the model was "logically" built without the extraneous details and still retaining its HD quality thus making my job easy.

^_^ Thanks:) I build it with two things in mind. HD and pepakura friendly. As you can see on my progress pics, I tryed to avoid any triangles or small folding areas. If you have seen my old jun helmet, you can clearly see that it was not very pepakura friendly:p I learned from that and came up with this:)

Btw, does anyone know how to create a topic vote. I want to know what people want me to make next;)

Edit your 1st post by going to advanced mode and then click on "Post a poll."

Thanks^_^

Vote for what you want me to do next! If it is not there, vote "not in this list" and sumit your request here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im closeing down the poll now:) Looks like I will be makeing the mark 5 b helmet next:) Stay tuned! You can request a model by leaving a reply here:)

Edit: How do I close the poll?XD

This is excellent, Jico! I was working on a Jun helmet using a...not going to name names, but not so great unfold model. I can pep stuff in a couple of hours, and this thing wasn't even close. Love how your model turned out, will probably build it tommorow. Nice model and unfold, guys!

This is excellent, Jico! I was working on a Jun helmet using a...not going to name names, but not so great unfold model. I can pep stuff in a couple of hours, and this thing wasn't even close. Love how your model turned out, will probably build it tommorow. Nice model and unfold, guys!

Thanks^_^ Ill get to continue on my next model by the weekend:) DA JETPAAACK

Hello 405th. It is time to show you guys what I have been up too for the last few days;)

I started to improve and fix my old jun helmet and quickly found out that it would take alot of time to finish it up. It also had some parts that were very in-accurate. I found that the best way would be to build a entierly new model.

Here is what I came up with^_^

junprogress1.png

junprogress2.png

junprogress3.png

This area right here would be a little tricky to unfold/assemble.

junprogress4.png

I got some minor modefications and a symetry duplicate left to do. Expect a release by tomorrow;)

Im new to unfolding. So if anyone could unfold this for me, I would really apperciate it^_^

Thank you for your time!

Do you have the link so that I can download the software that you used to do the break down of Jun's helmet?

Do you have the link so that I can download the software that you used to do the break down of Jun's helmet?

If you are looking for the modeling program I used, it can be found here. If you need any help, shoot me a pm;)

Edit: Btw, I know that some of you are waiting for my jetpack model, and it will be done. It is just that im in secondary school now:p Much more home work than primary school. Will get on it once I get the time;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back